Lexicon gorgeous new sounds

italoop

LEXICON PCM80/81 “The Revelation Collection” Modular Library
A MONSTER gathering of 311 presets, developed in two years, including basic PCM, Dual FX card & PITCH FX card new presets, some presets ported from the DUAL FX, a marvelous sounding set of Reel to Reel echo, modulation and space efx, a set developed for 2 PCMs setups, offered in different combos you can choose. It doesn’t stop here! For those who want it all there are
2 added free bonus sets: the Cyber FX presets from the POST FX card
(S.M.Gershin) and the whole David Rosenthal Music FX card, taking the
final number to 419 presets ! ! ! Probably more...

Available COMBOS
-PCM CORE (no cards required) 151 presets
-PCM CORE (151p) + NEW DUAL FX Card (65p) (requires DualFX card)
-PCM CORE (151p) + PITCH FX Card (44p) (requires PitchFX card on PCM80)
-Reel2Reel (26p) + Dual FX card ported presets (7p) Expansion (no cards required)
-THE MONSTER PACK! (419p!) All of the above + “Two PCMs Presets” (18p) AND
FREE BONUS 8 Cyber presets from POST FX card + 100 presets MUSIC FX card
(DUAL FX card required/PITCH FX card required for PCM80 only)

More info on my website soon. You can email me from here:
http://www.italodeangelis.com/it/contatti/

I have a couple of long playlists for you. A wider spectrum of efx one and a second based on tape delay efx.
The PCM80/81 does excellent Reel-to-Reel tape echo work in the same way tape decks used to work in a studio, sweeping gliding delays against fixed ones... with the great advantage of easily getting stereo or multivoice efx... you needed many tape decks to do that and syncing them was impossible.

So... enjoy your listening, possibly on a good set of headphones:
https://soundcloud.com/italoop/sets/lex ... m80-81-the
https://soundcloud.com/italoop/sets/lex ... 0-81-the-1

And some videoclips too...

I guess I'm going Lexicon lol tell me one thing since I've always wanted a pcm 42 because the vco foot controls, can the 80/81 perform that too or not?

exo-metal":13slr55t said:
I guess in going Lexicon lol tell me one thing since I've always wanted a pcm 42 because the vco foot controls, can the 80/81 perform that too or not?

PCM80/81 will do very similar function/fx as you can patch a pedal connected to the rear panel TO delay.
You'll be able to create a patch in which a pedal can control 1 delay time or up to 6 delays, using the Master Delay parameter. It will scale the 6 delays as you set them, proportionally.
his can work for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 delays.... and add stellar quality reverb to them.
You can also set GLIDE, a special way delay changes can happen with very little or no pitch sweep to long pitch sweeps. In this dept. you can do a lot more than on the 42.
Also... PCM81 comes with about 10 sec delay memory per 6 voices in certain algorithms. PCM80 can be expanded to 42 sec x 6 voices.
Pretty much like a full rack of 42s!

exo-metal":1fb8w7gh said:
The 80 or 81...

Both will do what you asked for.
They are the same machine basically. The 80 came out first and has 18/20 bit converters and S/Pdif I/O. The 81 came out a little later and has 24 bit converters and also includes AES/EBU I/O.
Lexicon released a couple of very nice cards:
-PITCH FX Card
adds pitch shifting algorithms and presets to the PCM80. The PCM81 has all of this already on board, so it doesn't need this card.
-DUAL FX Card
adds the possibility to use ANY of the 5 delays algorithms with ANY of the 5 reverbs, in any routing. And adds great presets too. Works on the 80 and 81.

You can get all info about the machines and cards here:
https://lexiconpro.com/en-US/discontinued_products

For a lot more listening:
http://www.italodeangelis.com/it/eventi ... -81-91.asp

Hey Italo! Good to see you again. I still have my 3 Korg DL8000R and your presets. I'm glad to see that you're coming out with a new version of your presets for Lexicon PCM 80/81 effects processors. I hope that you can share some of your insight/advice with us once again.

Guitar George

Hey GG

man... it would be nice but this place looks and sounds dead when it comes to quality effects processors.
What can you do when people are happy with pedals.....

Hamer95USA":1k83610s said:
Hey Italo! Good to see you again. I still have my 3 Korg DL8000R and your presets. I'm glad to see that you're coming out with a new version of your presets for Lexicon PCM 80/81 effects processors. I hope that you can share some of your insight/advice with us once again.

Guitar George

Monkey Man":1i261p78 said:
italoop":1i261p78 said:
Monkey Man":1i261p78 said:
Are the presets compatible with the PCM plugins?

Nope.
Most of what you hear can't be done with th PCM plugins. Just impossibe.
Bummer! Thanks man.

Well...
a PCM goes for about or even less than a "high end" pedal these days. Why not considering adding it to your setup, with sounds no plugs can do anyway?

So... a few rack processors aficionados here. Good.
One thing I was able to program in this PCM library are Michael Thompson Delays, a classic from the H3000, and Tim Pierce Delays from Eclipse.
Both sounds are very popular because of the You Tube clips where they show those sounds.

italoop":3n4xfsf3 said:

I think is a problem of space/weight. Your samples a re great, but need to have a (big) stereo equipment.

Luca79":3qpgeu38 said:
italoop":3qpgeu38 said:

I think is a problem of space/weight. Your samples a re great, but need to have a (big) stereo equipment.

People need to make space in their brain!
A stereo setup is not big. You don't need 4x12 cabs to play around.
I have been doing this for decades...

Purpleibby":2j7t1kkd said:
Sounds great Italo, thanks for posting it!

exo-metal":2j7t1kkd said:
There's a few of us rack guys around here...

Yup, right here too!

+1!!!

Italo, how do I get your presets for my 81? Do I need to supply my own dual FX card?

Back