Official Dallas/North Texas Ampfest Thread 3/23/19 1-6PM

LunatiBSW":13f9yupq said:
scottosan":13f9yupq said:
LPMojoGL":13f9yupq said:
firejack":13f9yupq said:
Wow looks like fun times. Some rocking tones going on there. The BE clone especially.
Eagerly awaiting LPMojo's vids.
:thumbsup:

I upgraded my MB and IMovie keeps crashing. Apologies again for the delays.
no worries, it's.not.like you're getting paid for it ;) I do owe you some beverages of your choice though

I’ll buy some rounds also :thumbsup:

Hell yeah,I'm in on a gearhead happy hour!

Awsome sounds gents!! Waiting for this one , and the shots!! Like the tone nerd clips this far, sounds beast!

LPMojoGL":2mj0x2x6 said:
I upgraded my MB and IMovie keeps crashing. Apologies again for the delays.
No need to apologise. No pressure broski. Just excited to check it out is all. Really appreciate your work. :thumbsup:

LPMojoGL":1mu1n01z said:
1st video is up:

Should we add these to the first post, or create a new thread?
I think once you get the second half we can put up a new thread. This is awesome though!!

I love these clips. BE100 was my least favorite, and that was MY amp. Ha! I can tell you, it is a good amp and a beast, but's it's not Slax. Could have been camera angle and I'm not sure what speakers are in my Friedman 4x12, because I don't love it. Love the 2x12 more.

Bobby, you're the MAN! Thanks for putting all these together.

Junk Yard Dog":2z6c6huq said:
I love these clips. BE100 was my least favorite, and that was MY amp. Ha! I can tell you, it is a good amp and a beast, but's it's not Slax. Could have been camera angle and I'm not sure what speakers are in my Friedman 4x12, because I don't love it. Love the 2x12 more.

Bobby, you're the MAN! Thanks for putting all these together.

My pleasure. That day was great. Met many cool folks and had a blast. Looking forward to the next time. Gotta hear the new JJ!! And get more video of the Rev F with a boost.
Yeah, the camera position and people around the camera really affected the sound. I'll know better next time.
3rd video:

The audio came out great bro! Thanks for your time!
I would throw all the vids up on a new thread. There’s a lot to sift through, to get to the vids in this thread.

Any of you groovy cool DFW dudes going to the Dallas Guitar Show this weekend? I'm thinking about catching Jimmy Wallace with Phil X tomorrow night.

LPMojoGL":2g4m3wv9 said:
Any of you groovy cool DFW dudes going to the Dallas Guitar Show this weekend? I'm thinking about catching Jimmy Wallace with Phil X tomorrow night.
I'll be there, just not sure when

scottosan":2i1d242k said:
LPMojoGL":2i1d242k said:
I'll be there, just not sure when

Lemme know, I may meet ya up there.

Clips are cool.

I heard the dreaded HUM from the MT-15. Its too bad that amp has the hum issue. If it didn't I would have kept mine.

The wizard sounded awesome as did the CCV clone and the Suhr with the BE-OD out front.

Nice work fellas! Looks and sounds like a lot of fun. Thought all the amps sounded great and had cool things going on, but that Wizard has me gassing.

Back