SOLD

braintheory

Here’s a 1977 JMP2203 in great shape for its age that’s modded by Dave Hopkins with his Pandora mod. This is a very straightforward, plug and play amp as you can see in the photos (just on/off fx loop in the back and a sat switch for diode It has a fresh set of ARS caps and original iron

Asking $1550 shipped

Killer sounding amp, but I already have 3 Cameron modded Marshall’s and a ccv that have that sound covered and will likely list one or 2 of the Cameron modded ones here too to downsize further (I have way too many amps right now). This Pandora is very similar sounding and feeling to the Gower KK++ I used to have, but sounds and feels a bit more lively and aggressive

The only thing I’d trade for would be a Peters Bodyhammer or Plasma Blade

This is a great deal and David's stuff does sound great. I have one and it's going nowhere. I'd buy this if I didn't have too much already.

Damn. I’ve been interested in one of these for a while....and I happen to have a BodyHammer.

GAS is a fickle mistress :yes:

Wasn’t in the least bit interested in moving on from the BodyHammer, saw this thread and now I’m wondering :doh: :LOL: :LOL:

RedPlated":1lwzvtwb said:
Any clips?

What tubes are in it?

It sounds just like the Pandora In My Signature Below. This 1977 2203 (Pandora Now) has killer Iron in it.

David Hopkins...♫

Back