Gary Holt cameo to Rig-Talk

Gary fucking Holt... What can I say... I respect that man so much. Amazing personality,great sense of humor and one of the best metal motherfuckers ever... One of my favorite metal guitar players along with Tony Iommi and James Hetfield. I really consider him the ultimate thrash riff master. His guitar tone is fucking legendary.

Awesome.

His sig is probably the best color on any guitar I have seen, especially on stage in a club.

Agree with him on the right hand. IMO it is best to be able to do both but to me guitar is more about a great riff/song vs the noodles.

Gary is the mighty one.

thisguy":2j9h9fjx said:
So, which one of you guys paid him to do this? (since that's how cameo.com works as I understand it)

Ahh damn, that kind of ruins it. Was he ever even on here? Or did he just say that for a 12 pack?

Gary you sellout :LOL: :LOL:

jk he still the man

Gary is Cool AF!!! And Mighty as well... A Legend!!! The world would be a better place if more humans were like this cat!!!

maddnotez":33xtbhnd said:
thisguy":33xtbhnd said:
So, which one of you guys paid him to do this? (since that's how cameo.com works as I understand it)

Ahh damn, that kind of ruins it. Was he ever even on here? Or did he just say that for a 12 pack?

Gary you sellout :LOL: :LOL:

jk he still the man

Pretty sure he was, but it's been a long while.

I have been using Gary's cameo to blast a bunch of friends. The one I had Gary do for juggernaut is hilarious. Had him bag another guy for his sloppy pick hand. And I just had him send a nice message to another friends daughters band.

I am a huge Gary Holt fanboy. I have no issues paying a little extra to support his weed and beer habits.

Badass!! That dude will always be a special guitar player in my mind. I saw him when MOD opened for Exodus at Perkins Palace in Pasadena early in 1988. It was my first thrash show ever. One of the best experiences I've ever had. That right hand was a beast!!!

Back