Mills Acoustics 2x12 Sold

maddnotez

Banned
In very good shape, no nicks but there are a few very minor scuffs on the top that can probably be cleaned up.

Mills Acoustics Mach 212B loaded with Eminence V-12 Legends and wired at 16 ohms. I bought the speakers new within the last few years. They're broken in but not abused.

Local to St. Louis and surrounding areas for $400. I will ship and I have the original box and packing however I am not sure what the shipping will be. I previously estimated at $150 via UPS website but I would need to discuss this with any potential buyer as I am not willing to take a major hit to sell the cab.

Edited posts. TL;DR - 4x12 no longer for sale and no low ball offers.

These are definitely the best cabs I have owned and have ever played. I've owned or had it side by side to VHT, Bogner, Diezel, Mesa, Peavey, Avatar and others. The Mills is a monster cab. Keeps the low end tight and disperses the sound well.

I do play metal though so I am not sure how they sound with any other genres. I am sure most of you know about the Mills cabs anyway. The 4x12 sounded so good I had to get the matching 2x12. Now I am just not playing much and am offering this for sale.

Edit: Will sell the 2x12 for $300 unloaded. I have had it listed off and on for a bit but I will not accept low ball offers. I do not mean to be rude but please save us both the time.

I may negotiate if you are a solid buyer but I am not going to give it away. If I was going to do that there is not a shortage of musician friends I could give it away to. I understand getting a local buyer is slim to none but it's just an online ad either way.

The price is fair and I have no problem keeping the cab. I bought it for 2 reasons only. The 4x12 was the best cab ever and I wanted convenience. I used to practice in another city and it was nice being able to transport speakers. Now that I am no longer doing that the cab just sits in the box. i do not typically keep a large collection and have got to the bare necessities.

Anyhow:

$400 Local
$300 unloaded

Will ship for actual shipping or negotiated deal via pm.

Burrrmp. This cab is just sitting in the box, come and get it. Decided to give good local deal since that is probably unlikely to happen anyway.

$300 Local
$250 unloaded, local

Mi Amigo, hope you're doing well and gigging is treating you most righteous. I'm completely tied up on funds and time for the next 30 days. I'll gladly buy this after this project i'm on is done. I can either come grab it, or pay to ship it.

Cheers

prsplayer86":2ew58ids said:
Mi Amigo, hope you're doing well and gigging is treating you most righteous. I'm completely tied up on funds and time for the next 30 days. I'll gladly buy this after this project i'm on is done. I can either come grab it, or pay to ship it.

Cheers
What's up bro :rock:

We aren't doing the band anymore unfortunately. Was fun but we are all just getting old and busy with family and work and the life stuff. Hence the reason for selling off just about everything.

This has been sitting on FB, Craigslist locally and I have had it off and on here for a bit so it won't surprise me if it's still here in a month.

The Mills cabs are awesome but idk if many people know about them outside of us forum addicts.

I do have the 4x12 with V30 for a bit more $ but there is no way im shipping that one lol. Shoot me a pm if you get the time. The 4x12 is literally the best cab ive played out of a deozen big name brands and the 2x12 is no slouch, just a different flavor with the Legend speakers.

Back