Gary Holt cameo to Rig-Talk

rottingcorpse":158viwc8 said:
I have been using Gary's cameo to blast a bunch of friends. The one I had Gary do for juggernaut is hilarious. Had him bag another guy for his sloppy pick hand. And I just had him send a nice message to another friends daughters band.

I am a huge Gary Holt fanboy. I have no issues paying a little extra to support his weed and beer habits.

:LOL: :LOL: https://www.cameo.com/v/6DuHm-8z1

Juggernaut":2zp41rbx said:
rottingcorpse":2zp41rbx said:
I have been using Gary's cameo to blast a bunch of friends. The one I had Gary do for juggernaut is hilarious. Had him bag another guy for his sloppy pick hand. And I just had him send a nice message to another friends daughters band.

I am a huge Gary Holt fanboy. I have no issues paying a little extra to support his weed and beer habits.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Man, another "I just spit out my beer/coffee moment..."

Haha nice! What's this paranormal pedal speak about that's so heavy?!?!? I gotta know who makes it!!!!! Killer post Martin. Dude is legit af bro.

Juggernaut":2c6hlt9m said:
rottingcorpse":2c6hlt9m said:

The next Exodus album/tour...FUCK YEAH :rock:

I hope it includes Souza :rock: :rock: :rock:

I love his tone with the Savage and the Triple XXX, but I'd like to Gary use one of his old Marshalls on the next Exodus album...or a Wizard ;)

MetalHeadMike":3krpf4jr said:
I love his tone with the Savage and the Triple XXX, but I'd like to Gary use one of his old Marshalls on the next Exodus album...or a Wizard ;)
I believe the last one was a Kemper profile of the Marshall, at least.

thrashinbatman":gj4z7c55 said:
MetalHeadMike":gj4z7c55 said:
I believe the last one was a Kemper profile of the Marshall, at least.

I thought blood in blood out was the Savage?

Gary???

pretty sure it was the Kemper with profiles from all his rigs, depending on the song. I may be wrong....

MetalHeadMike":350i9coo said:
Amen brother! He should use his old modded Marshall!although I've read somewhere that he has profiled all his old amps. What's your old time favorite tone of his? I really dig his new ones but I'm an 80s-90s guy so I'd go with impact is imminent

Juggernaut":cwlzo558 said:
pretty sure it was the Kemper with profiles from all his rigs, depending on the song. I may be wrong....
Ur right sir. "On the entire record, I mostly used my old Schecter V and signature model ESP. All of my best amps are profiled into my Kemper Profiler—even my 1987 modded Marshalls, which are firmly in retirement. We did a blind A/B with the Kemper and my amps, and the sounds are that close. So I take the Kemper—as well as a flash drive with all my tones on a keychain—everywhere I go. It’s a thing of beauty."

Just saw Slayer last Friday, he was killing it. However, Lamb Of God was the highlight of the evening. They were tight. Slayer was kind of boomy, and somewhat muffled.

Slayer? Nah, they're still on their final tour. I saw them last year in Denver and it was pretty solid. It was interesting hearing Gary play. His tone in Slayer is tailored more to their sound but you can still tell it's him so it's got a bit of that Exodus vibe still. He sounds much better than Kerry IMO.

napalmdeath":2y7kgmlw said:
Just saw Slayer last Friday, he was killing it. However, Lamb Of God was the highlight of the evening. They were tight. Slayer was kind of boomy, and somewhat muffled.
Had the same thoughts. It was great to see Slayer and Dead Skin Mask is still one of the most evil songs ever written but LOG completely destroyed the place. No contest, the sound was better the energy was 100x more and they just killed.

Totally opposite when I saw them in San Jose, Ca. They were powerless against the Slayer, could have thrown the LOG in the fire that night. Gary just completely destoyed it.

sotosprince":12z75r9d said:
MetalHeadMike":12z75r9d said:
Amen brother! He should use his old modded Marshall!although I've read somewhere that he has profiled all his old amps. What's your old time favorite tone of his? I really dig his new ones but I'm an 80s-90s guy so I'd go with impact is imminent

Tough one as I like them all...Fabulous Disaster is one of my favorites.

Back