NRCD Bogner

swamptrashstompboxes":2zpzakhn said:
misterspockyall":2zpzakhn said:
As a Bogner fanboy, I hate to say that I've had several new items from them that got scuffed or dinged in shipping :/

I would call them out on their shipping boxes tbh then.
Their boxes are pretty solid, and Ive never had an issue with damage from them. The 4x12 boxes have the typical form fitting foam surrounds on the top and bottom of the cab. But the rest of the cab, including the grill are virtually unprotected. Something pierced the box and that was that.
So the guys at Bogner went full on nuclear with the protection on the second cab. Lots of extra foam and cardboard inside. Arrived perfectly.

Ventura":24olucn2 said:
Congratz!! Looks pimp!!

To proclain "zero GAS" means you've reached an enlightened state very few musos can attain.
Relish this moment. It took me YEARS to get to a GAS free state. And now? It's all about the music, and nothing about the marketing :thumbsup:

For you, dear member, it is now, time to play :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Enjoy :rawk:
Thanks brother! :rock: :rock: :rock:
Im just really really happy with my rig...finally! I control everything on the Helios via midi and my Boss MS-3.

I get every tone Im after with the Eclipse...
Channel 1...crystal clean, add a low gain overdrive for plexi tones.
Channel 2...mid gain crunch rhythm.
Channel 3...heavy tones.
All the voicing and bright switches let me balance everything out. I frikin love it :thumbsup:

Back