NAD - Mesa content

For many, many moons I've been eyeing a Mesa Mark amp, but things have never come together. I've almost pulled the trigger on many a Mark III or IV but I never found something that lit the fire under my ass enough to convince me to do it. Recently, I got some money, and decided to throw down on something big, something I wouldnt normally be able to justify purchasing.

So I got myself a JP2C:

t4-Hi5le-Nvsgb1-PVhy-Th-Av-J7-BVNk-Pik-Xk1i8k4wr-Hs-PTUUNf-QEk-EW-Mpx-R-1-C4j-TR19nb-N1-B3-Ay1-XCfn-Lr5nu-ESXX88vj6ul6-2r-MNBk-Ub-JTs-A6cf-Lbae-BSZzc2wck-gyn-O6da4-Hs-HUvego-Y1-BEA-3-IKXURJXz7-Tj-UUfc-XLCtpo6-W6-Vzz-Ib8-Ln-Onqsudm-TUPRd-ICLVs-QJq-ZLaajd-G8-S6-zoz-Ja-TKu-BU1m-Lv-Lx-T4-PQ8nv-XVo-A9-QN7x-78-Eaj38-S.jpg

5m-CDwi-Ubi-Red9-WNDn-AF1w-FEHb-Sdt9-ANVu-Az-Rpfqy1m-Zcm-A-QHEPND8-INk-ESX8l-VS79iw-Fe-SJu-b-D-Ikd-R8q-M43-Q8-Sjk-BMajs-GF42-T2l1mid-JCTS0ke2shwy-Qw-Aw-Gt-T28-Pp-RJe-Ap-L1fj9-Cy5ihq-QVo-Ff-OSQTHw-T0uvqdf-PSj3-MQb-AX1a-UXaw5-QM34-Ib7og-JSs6di0-Z8-Xz-KMr9-I8q25rby-g1h6y-A0-Alfx-U8-XL3-El9lr-Lks9s-PZ283-Mse-Cv89-yuy.jpg

np-Ys-QBHaymkepi-M91k-W0-YVDEs-NLBx-Hk1o-Cqat6-HEAb-JV3g2t-Tcji-ALg-IP0fe-Outl-X07-IItx4wg-Ff-JC0m-Ivx-L8-BCx-Tzkr5-J0-Ijug3dv-Xxd-Aaph-N2-Ef21-Qhwf0rk-Mgtz-Ex0vcoip5-EQp-LXHISr2-E-hk-XKfyu-D5-LZE8-N4-Oaf60-ZYT8acbdwk-Iv-Bb-IDKRT7-XR6snr39-Uhh-H2-L6iz-Ry-Qh-Vj9-Svz2-Zz-PCGy6uot-2ad-A2k8-L4js1d6mc-q7-Xlo-U7q-J9-Sv.jpg

JH104-LQCn-Zea-PZr-W6y3a-X0g-Mag-ZG9fod-Nk-Kpvpw-V7e-MOw3m-Xt2-Uov-XIMPlhh-OSw-RT2-TVZ0-FWl-J0-Ro2pd4-Xr-Of-F1p3i-JYTh1l-ED0-F6-LF0og-Zl-mk-RR-3w3wji-XY0b-PX2-Qte-Tqr-AJxfu-be-Kaq-Hal-UB6-Iffp4-Xq0-RZk-N9-La-N16a-H8-Fb-Qrufk-Oi-Gihkzf-J7-Wkp-Iej7-Yw-Dm5-Aynq-Yv-RCTs-RPEx-Q2-Ut-SQl-A3-F6-W3nkg479ut-Pd-Ob-ZV9-FXv-G-Z3uhx8-Gj.jpg

This was my one chance in the forseeable future to pick up a JP2C, so I went for it. It's used but it's pretty much mint, it even still has the tags on it.

Goddamn you guys, this amp is stupid good. I used the settings in Matt from Theocracy's video about it because I didn't have the patience to fiddle with it for hours. It doesn't matter, because from the first chug I was in love. The tone is absurd, so crunchy and tight. The Shred function is fantastic; all of Mesa's PR talk about it can just be summed up as a built-in Tube Screamer. While I may compare it with my TS9, the Shred function is good enough to satisfy me. Honestly, between the channel layout, the Shred feature, and the reverb this amp is the one amp I've found that could possibly replace my Kemper live. I'll probably still use the Kemper, but the JP2C may see some stage time, IDK yet.

Regardless, this amp is amazing, 10/10 would recommend.

Boom! It’s an awesome amp.
Congrats! You’ll find lots of awesome tones in there.
The clean with reverb is stellar. It’s my “Metallica in a box” amp.

Congrats!!! Enjoy :rock:

Like you I've contemplated a MK III/MK IV many times but never pulled the trigger as other amps always popped up that were on my list to try.

Welcome to the family brother! Literally just got one (thanks to all the RT input) and it is fucking stellar. I literally go to bed thinking about the tones. The 2 GEQ's are genius, and the cleans are insane. Congrats!

Congrats man! I've been wanting to try one of these forever now... take a hit and make some clips? :LOL: :LOL:

Nice! I have not had the chance to play one, but the clips sound great to me. I am mkIVa guy, but would not mind adding one of those to my stable.

One of my favourite amps! I am still contemplating getting another one. I love the compactness of it and it has so many features built in and you can run it at half power as well. Such a great amp!

it has a Real snarl to it on channel 3 when you pull the Presence out and keep it under 11 oclock.

Back