Lexicon gorgeous new sounds

italoop":24g8lphu said:
LEXICON PCM80/81 “The Revelation Collection” Modular Library
A MONSTER gathering of 311 presets, developed in two years, including basic PCM, Dual FX card & PITCH FX card new presets, some presets ported from the DUAL FX, a marvelous sounding set of Reel to Reel echo, modulation and space efx, a set developed for 2 PCMs setups, offered in different combos you can choose. It doesn’t stop here! For those who want it all there are
2 added free bonus sets: the Cyber FX presets from the POST FX card
(S.M.Gershin) and the whole David Rosenthal Music FX card, taking the
final number to 419 presets ! ! ! Probably more...

Available COMBOS
-PCM CORE (no cards required) 151 presets
-PCM CORE (151p) + NEW DUAL FX Card (65p) (requires DualFX card)
-PCM CORE (151p) + PITCH FX Card (44p) (requires PitchFX card on PCM80)
-Reel2Reel (26p) + Dual FX card ported presets (7p) Expansion (no cards required)
-THE MONSTER PACK! (419p!) All of the above + “Two PCMs Presets” (18p) AND
FREE BONUS 8 Cyber presets from POST FX card + 100 presets MUSIC FX card
(DUAL FX card required/PITCH FX card required for PCM80 only)

More info on my website soon. You can email me from here:
http://www.italodeangelis.com/it/contatti/

I have a couple of long playlists for you. A wider spectrum of efx one and a second based on tape delay efx.
The PCM80/81 does excellent Reel-to-Reel tape echo work in the same way tape decks used to work in a studio, sweeping gliding delays against fixed ones... with the great advantage of easily getting stereo or multivoice efx... you needed many tape decks to do that and syncing them was impossible.

So... enjoy your listening, possibly on a good set of headphones:
https://soundcloud.com/italoop/sets/lex ... m80-81-the
https://soundcloud.com/italoop/sets/lex ... 0-81-the-1

And some videoclips too...

Great to see you my old friend! I hope all has been well. The sounds are great as usual. I still have the huge rig, but it's been sitting in storage unused for over a year now. I've just been playing w/ no effects lately-- lol, not as tonally satisfying, but it sure does make me appreciate the goods when I hear them, like here w/ your new sounds. Your clips make me want to pull out the beast and lose myself in to tone-scapes. I've been thinking about the H9000 lately. I still have the H8000FW and LOVE it!

Anyway, Take care my friend. Aloha

Hey Zach

pull the beast out and make a small rig--- you'll love that too!
No H9000... needs a lot of work and is a PITA. Keep the H8000!
Be well!!!!

I

More Lexicon glory!
Some of these clips feature two PCMs at work. One may work too if re_processing a recorded track already processed.
Enjoy...

italoop":2pq6je8e said:
More Lexicon glory!
Some of these clips feature two PCMs at work. One may work too if re_processing a recorded track already processed.
Enjoy...

Great stuff Italo! As usual....
I should mention that I finally dove into the deep end with a used PCM 80...for 399 I couldn't resist! So far just the presets and they are simply amazing, this box is worth twice what I paid for the quality. Probably more.
I will look into a sound card at some point in the near future...
:rock:

Racerxrated":2x03intm said:
Great stuff Italo! As usual....
I should mention that I finally dove into the deep end with a used PCM 80...for 399 I couldn't resist! So far just the presets and they are simply amazing, this box is worth twice what I paid for the quality. Probably more.
I will look into a sound card at some point in the near future...
:rock:

Thanks man!

You did a great choice! 399 is peanuts... that used to be a 2499$ in its days!
Nothing sounds like a PCM.
cheers
Italo

italoop":w93cun6c said:
Hey GG

man... it would be nice but this place looks and sounds dead when it comes to quality effects processors.
What can you do when people are happy with

I still use the KORG DL8000R with my wet/dry/wet rig. I basically use just one delay setting. :LOL: :LOL:

psychodave":2yf0hgqq said:
italoop":2yf0hgqq said:
Hey GG

man... it would be nice but this place looks and sounds dead when it comes to quality effects processors.
What can you do when people are happy with

I still use the KORG DL8000R with my wet/dry/wet rig. I basically use just one delay setting. :LOL: :LOL:

Same!! I use the PCM42 setting from Italo’s presets. Don’t know how close it is to the original but man it’s simply the best delay I’ve ever played.

Back