Charvel DK-24 **SOLD**

MYLILSS

Priced to move ! Asking 650 shipped and paypal’d for this charvel dk24. I’m pretty sure the guitar is self explanatory, but it is all original aside from a full set up it has recently. Has Duncan full shred bridge and 59 neck, gold Floyd rose and hardware, and maple neck with maple fretboard. The color is root beer burst If I am not mistaken. Asking 650 shipped and paypal’d anywhere in the lower 48 states. Will ship in factory charvel boxes and gig bag. The plan was to snag this and make it a project guitar but I have too many projects and no time so it must go. The guitar is like brand new ! Excellent condition

*** SOLD ***

6WoM4lc.jpg

600 shipped/paypal’d to the lower 48 states ! Someone will get an insanely good guitar at this price!

napalmdeath":1dgdx5hn said:
Damn tempting!

This guitar rips man ! If I didn’t have so many projects going on right now I’d keep it. It’s one of the better ones by far, I just started wanting to switch the hardware and electronics with it, and I just really don’t need any other projects right now lol

MYLILSS":vs2j8bj7 said:
napalmdeath":vs2j8bj7 said:
Damn tempting!

I'm just not a gold hardware fan.
This guitar rips man ! If I didn’t have so many projects going on right now I’d keep it. It’s one of the better ones by far, I just started wanting to switch the hardware and electronics with it, and I just really don’t need any other projects right now lol

Back