Very nice to be a newbie to this forum. Here's info about me

Max Haze":3igr5cao said:
What do you think about this one?

Good stuff Max. I like the vibe of the heavy guitars & big drums with the synths. :rock:

Now..... I know this is a guitar gear forum and all, but jeezus, can a get a little lead guitar!!

Right around the 1:20 mark I'm thinkin': OK here comes the shreddy stuff. And then.....nothing??

You guys are gettin' some great guitar tones, but where's the lead guitar??

Just sayin... :D

fusedbrain":2zwd7jo1 said:
Max Haze":2zwd7jo1 said:
Nice to hear that you liked the video fusedbrain. The vocals seams to be a hard potato all the time. Before people have told us that the vocals was to low on other songs. What do you think of this song...

Ya Baby :rock: :rock: :rock:

That sounds great!! Vox are right there on this one. Nice work.

This one has got a guitar solo as well. I only put a guitar solo on the songs if I think it does the song better...

Nice to hear that you like the music. Of course you can get some lead guitars. Here in one for you...

My comment about wanting to hear a lead break was referring specifically to the "Feels Like A Stranger" vid.

I only put a guitar solo on the songs if I think it does the song better...

As it should be!! Sorry for being such a knucklehead :doh: :doh: :doh:

I'm gonna shut up now and just enjoy your videos. Your putting out some good stuff here Max :rock: :rock: :rock:

fusedbrain":1tpn1dgn said:
Nice to hear that you like the music. Of course you can get some lead guitars. Here in one for you...

My comment about wanting to hear a lead break was referring specifically to the "Feels Like A Stranger" vid.

I only put a guitar solo on the songs if I think it does the song better...

As it should be!! Sorry for being such a knucklehead :doh: :doh: :doh:

I'm gonna shut up now and just enjoy your videos. Your putting out some good stuff here Max :rock: :rock: :rock:

You can do a cover video on our song and add your own guitar solo to it :thumbsup:

Welcome to the circus. There is a wealth of wisdom here. I have learned a lot about different pieces of gear just by reading. Hope you enjoy it! A forum is only as good as its members make it.

I only quickly skimmed through the songs but they sound cool. I think the mix is good and if anything the vocals could be so very slightly higher in the mix on one or two. But not by much and that's me listening on my iPhone

PS welcome to the forum.

messenger":2kcdselz said:
I only quickly skimmed through the songs but they sound cool. I think the mix is good and if anything the vocals could be so very slightly higher in the mix on one or two. But not by much and that's me listening on my iPhone

PS welcome to the forum.

I guess that mixing adjustment will always be tricky to suit everybody. I have heard records over there years that was so far away from each other sound wise but stil be hard rock records. So I guess it is up to the people behind the mixing board. I always get nervous in the ending of a mix going over to mastering. That I have put something on the wrong level but you just have to rely on your ears. It's like listening to somebody else's stereo. Some people turn up the treble and somebody else want's more bass...

Guitar Family - upgraded several times over the years - all play very well - all are keepers -

a9zTTnOh.jpg

Back