Eagles fan(s)?..check out this Tribute band

MrDowntown

On the Border, The Ultimate Eagles Tribute https://ultimateeaglestribute.com/home

If you, or you're bride, kids..whatever are Eagles fans and these guys are near you anytime, you should catch them. Killer musicians, very interactive with the crowd...vocals are tight...guitar players nailed it,...dual slides, dual talk-boxes, trading Walsh/Felder licks.

BTW...because we're all gear heads...the two main guitarists were using Fractal Fx boards->FOH->stage monitors.

I'm a big fan. Seen them 4 times in concert before Glenn Frey passed away. Seriously one of the best shows as far as a musicianship and sound goes.

Speaking of Eagles, curious your thoughts on them not allowing any Eagles music on Youtube?
I have kind of mixed emotions. I enjoy watching guitar geared videos and it'd be cool to see some Eagles related videos or put some up myself. But I also have many issues with Youtube and sometimes would welcome its demise.

I've always been one of those closet Eagles fans. It is like I know tons of songs but never saw them live or had their albums. I definitely think the guitar playing is so underrated and a lot of folks don't realize how phenomenal they were. I really dig the early stuff like "Witchy Woman", etc.

I saw them play in san Francisco about 9 months ago, and it was amazing. vince gill cut it really strict! I have seen them before, and as usual, they were spot on, total pros. I love watching walsh go nuts!

just to clarify...i'm talking about a tribute band...not the (actual) Eagles (band). sorry if i mislead...

Back