NPD VFE Dragon + clips

Keep posting, I like to listen to this stuff!
I really like the one where you used the Dragon as a clean boost.

sluice":27z3khyj said:
Keep posting, I like to listen to this stuff!
I really like the one where you used the Dragon as a clean boost.
Thx man, I love recording shirt clips using different settings! Yeah thst one sounds really good! The Funny thing is some people have been asking me about the Dragon pedal, they didn't even know what kind of pedal this is ahha

psychodave":11lhsprj said:
sotosprince":11lhsprj said:
Sorry I ve been posting so many clips lately but this pedal really makes my blue stripe sound so good. 3 guitar tracks no post eq other than the usual low high cut
https://hearthis.at/ultimate-metal-guit ... drJBHuFkYc

Keep posting the clips. It’s cool stuff.

You need to get a Standout next....
This pedal has set the bar really high for me! I need to find a used standout, good luck with that haha

Cool stuff. I like the 3 guitars tracked. Alamo sound like there is chorus happening. I like the zila cabinet clip a bit more since it was darker. Last clip was cool too. Seemed like more gain was happening.

psychodave":2gt2hbwd said:
Cool stuff. I like the 3 guitars tracked. Alamo sound like there is chorus happening. I like the zila cabinet clip a bit more since it was darker. Last clip was cool too. Seemed like more gain was happening.
Thx for the feedback dude! Yeah unfortunately my blue stripe is so damn bright even when I cut the 2200 6600 slides completely! But the Dragon is definitely the best pedal I ve ever used in front of my mark. My buddy from Canada was lucky enough to get the last standout and dragon, bare metal ones! So thank you one more time!

Back