Steven Adler’s band sounding great

glip22":36s6n1ur said:
Does sound good but I cannot watch until the singer puts on his underwear. WTF
Honestly I didn’t notice Gary. You must have an eye for those type of things :LOL: :LOL:

Adler is such an underrated drummer. Like Phil Rudd he was the back bone to the bands on Appetite...they were never the same after he left, they lost the "groove"

sytharnia1560":397c1qop said:
Adler is such an underrated drummer. Like Phil Rudd he was the back bone to the bands on Appetite...they were never the same after he left, they lost the "groove"

100% agree. When I saw GNR last year, you could tell what was missing. It almost feels too straight, too much like a chore without his groove on the back end. He always gets great singers too... no need for him to get back together with the band at this point.

LP Freak":1pmw7lkl said:
glip22":1pmw7lkl said:
Honestly I didn’t notice Gary. You must have an eye for those type of things :LOL: :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL: Dude, How could you miss it. He has no business free ballin with that little 1/4" killer he's sportin.
An no Paul, I'm 100% Manly :LOL: :LOL: Everyone noticed it (how could you miss it) but have that homophobic thing goin on maybe. :emofag: :emofag:

glip22":2clpxdt9 said:
LP Freak":2clpxdt9 said:
glip22":2clpxdt9 said:
:LOL: :LOL: Dude, How could you miss it. He has no business free ballin with that little 1/4" killer he's sportin.
An no Paul, I'm 100% Manly :LOL: :LOL: Everyone noticed it (how could you miss it) but have that homophobic thing goin on maybe. :emofag: :emofag:

Who knows, maybe it hardens up real nice?

:confused:

Dick Butter Nuts":1fxektn2 said:
glip22":1fxektn2 said:
LP Freak":1fxektn2 said:
glip22":1fxektn2 said:

:LOL: :LOL: A grower not a shower

LP Freak":mn81bvhy said:
Dick Butter Nuts":mn81bvhy said:
glip22":mn81bvhy said:
LP Freak":mn81bvhy said:
glip22":mn81bvhy said:

:LOL: :LOL: A grower not a shower

I just kept thinking of Stewie talking about having a pack of Rolaids down there

What are you guys going on about? Pecker looks fine to me.. stuffed in there, probably more than adequate. Who really cares if it ain't yours right? Guitar doesn't sound that bad to me but yeah, a little off in parts on the leads and should have tried to capture the vibe a little better.

Norton666":3q100kql said:
Am I the only one who noticed the guitarists boots being about 4 sizes too big?

Haha I did as well. When he put his foot on the monitor I thought he had clown boots on!

Back