Flake alert: tcrash

japetus

boyedav":kub41hs6 said:
User tcrash commited to buying my amp, and then went MIA. I sent him two PMs and also replied to him in the forum twice. I'm pretty sure he received notifications because he was online within minutes of both, and has been online since.

Not really a deadbeat buyer, since he didn't buy it. Not trying to play devils advocate here..he should have told you he was no longer interested...but shit happens.

In the history of me selling crap online, which is decades in the making, can I ever tell you a time someone said they'd buy something and just never committed or went missing? Reality check- Dude, That stuff happens all the time. And aren't you glad you two didn't have an actual transaction.

If McDonalds guys asks- If I want fries with that" and I say "I'll Take it" and then I never pay for the happy meal, I'M NOT GETTING MY FRIES!!!!!!!!!! :doh: :doh: :doh:

I would just change the title to "flake alert".

People that say "I'll take it", and ask for your PayPal, then blow you off are douchebags. Plain and simple.

I hate cowards that can't even respond. Changing your mind is one thing, but going out of their way to avoid you is being a total coward. I don't blame OP one bit. Everyone should be aware of this clown.

I bought and sold hundreds of things thru the years.
I don’t hold items for people unless they are friends I’ve delt with that tell me
‘Hey man. I will get you the money by Friday ‘
Then I hold it.
Others I always say ‘fine it’s considered yours once I get the funds. But until then it is still for sale until
I get money.’

Money talks Bullshit walks :D

Not at all saying that's a cool thing to do, especially if you need the cash...and sometimes it's really, really important, otherwise we wouldn't be selling our gear in the first place...but, tcrash in all my dealings and communication with him has been all positive. A shout out and explanation/apology would have probably gone a long way mr. tcrash.

Back