TNL,new free cab,my question and suggestion。

ice-edge

Hello, first of all, congratulations to the latest version of success! Voice quality,and performance have been greatly promoted, new free cab I like very much.

Second, with this great upgrade, the third party "IRs" seems no longer as important as ever. So,new question, can all the 64 cab load in TNL,that will more convenient when manually choose directly。But,nowit can`t take all in TNL!I`m so sorry for that! :aww: :aww: :aww: :cry:
Also,another problems was, the third party "IRS" no longer important but it takes so lot of slot position!So,I'm guessing,is there any possible,reorganizing the rom space for allocate more to load all factory cab?
If possible, it will be a great achievement!

Finally, if difficult to achieve the above idea, is there had any good method, made relatively infrequently used cab directly into the "standard" third-party “IRs”?I think in that way when I needed it, through this part of the "supplementary", to try the other factory cab?

Thank you very much! Looking forward to reply, and look forward to more creative improvement result!

Second, with this great upgrade, the third party "IRs" seems no longer as important as ever. So,new question, can all the 64 cab load in TNL,that will more convenient when manually choose directly。But,nowit can`t take all in TNL!I`m so sorry for that! :aww: :aww: :aww: :cry:
Also,another problems was, the third party "IRS" no longer important but it takes so lot of slot position!So,I'm guessing,is there any possible,reorganizing the rom space for allocate more to load all factory cab?
If possible, it will be a great achievement!

Well, it is important to many people and that's why we revamped that part of the Remote interface to provide a real, distinct IR loader interface.

As a matter of fact, the Two notes cabinets take WAY more space than a simple IR. Removing ALL the IRs slots would make room for.... ONE Two notes cabinet. ;) So, no, we won't change that I'm afraid.

Finally, if difficult to achieve the above idea, is there had any good method, made relatively infrequently used cab directly into the "standard" third-party “IRs”?I think in that way when I needed it, through this part of the "supplementary", to try the other factory cab?

Well, if you use Torpedo Remote, you can listen to every cabinet you own in real time without having to load it into the memory. The best way would be to make a selection of 32 that you prefer and remove the rest to your computer memory. ;)

“Removing ALL the IRs slots would make room for.... ONE Two notes cabinet. ;)

haha,so clear! I completely understand. and I believe choose the TNL is a wise choice。

Just now, I chat with my friends, they asked me if I know the iphone can be expanded from 16G to 128G,and I'm going to encourage those who good at the electronic guy to do research for that。

Back