Torpedo CAB M no longer displayed in Remote App (PC)

Timathon

I've had my Torpedo CAB M for a few days (purchased new) and today it stopped showing up in the Torpedo Remote Application. I've restarted the computer a few times and reinstalled Torpedo Remote to no avail. The unit itself comes on, functions properly and the computer makes the 'device detected' sound when the USB cable is plugged in.

I installed Torpedo remote on a different computer and the pedal displayed, but when I closed the app and reopened it, the pedal was gone.

EDIT: As posted by yrdjuret, the fix can be found here: https://support.two-notes.com/knowledge ... rticle=346

I'm having the same issue with the Torpedo Live. I had everything up to date and just did the latest Windows update a few mins ago. Now the Software will not connect to the rack unit at all. Reinstalling makes no difference. The rack unit itself works fine by itself however.

EDIT: I've submitted Ticket ID: ZNG-N26-Z3GD.

Hello! I'm having the same issue. It's likely something to do with the latest W10 update. I've submitted a ticket as well, so hopefully the folks at Two-Notes will ID the problem and get on a fix ASAP.

Timathon":3yuf17rv said:
I can confirm that the fix they issued solved the problem.

Yes, I can confirm that it worked for me also and all is good again.

Thank you to the Two Notes team for the quick help! :rock: :rock:

I hope they tell us when it has been resolved so we can go back to updating from windows update as usual.

You can keep updating Windows, the issue is that there is a conflict between drivers and for whatever reason Windows pushed a new driver to our products. We are exploring various solutions, for the time being the fix will work. ;)

Back