Torpedo Remote Woes

Rightovers

I have been dealing with issues with Torpedo Remote for many months, to the point that I bought (and ended up returning) a different load box in the hopes of a more stable system. I've created tickets and still haven't been able to solve this insanity.

I'm on a 2012 Macbook pro running High Sierra (10.13). I have version 4.0.3. of Remote. Tried downloading and updating it to v5 but nothing happened when I did. In Remote, it still indicates I'm on version 4.

My problem is that in Remote, when I'm in regular non-Arcade mode, when I toggle back and forth between speakers and mics they inadvertently change on their own. I can't get one pairing to stay as is. They keep changing to something else. Here's what I originally said in my ticket: "When I click back and forth between A and B it randomly changes the mic and sometimes the cabinet on its own. It's maddening. "

How hard is it to get software to work correctly? How haven't they addressed this issue yet? Seems insane. If anyone else is going through this please let me know.

Hi Rightovers,

what Torpedo are you using?

Tried downloading and updating it to v5 but nothing happened when I did. In Remote, it still indicates I'm on version 4.

Have you tried downloading form the website the V5 and install it, simply?

https://www.two-notes.com/fr/torpedo-remote

Download links are at the bottom. If the download fails (I'm not sure what you meant in your message), try a different browser and another mirror link.

What is your ticket number on the help desk so I can take a look?

So I go to the download page. Follow the download instructions. At the end it says installation was successful (see screenshot). Reopen Torpedo Studio. Nothing has changed. It's still the old version. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 4.27.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 4.27.58 PM.png
    70.3 KB · Views: 3,470
Update: I downloaded the version 5 update, reopened, and it somehow reverted me to an older version of the freaking program. All of my settings and amps that I've purchased ARE GONE. This is ridiculous.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 4.47.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 4.47.14 PM.png
    99.8 KB · Views: 3,460
Found version 5. Opened it. Here's what it looks like. No cabs or anything.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 4.53.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 4.53.26 PM.png
    257.6 KB · Views: 3,461
Hi Rightovers, Remote V5 is not compatible with Torpedo Studio YET. We are launching the beta test some day soon.

Can you please give me your ticket number so I can take a look myself?

Also please make sure you are using the V4 version of Torpedo remote, uninstall any other version (save the presets and Ir files you may have in the folders, the versions are installed next to another and we never erase the content of these folders so you shouldn't have them disappear:)

https://www.two-notes.com/fr/download/4449

Back