MIDI plus Dual Mic Capability

lll

Banned
Bonjour Guillaume,

I own a Torpedo C.A.B. M and it is an excellent and incredibly innovative device; I can bring a virtual studio anywhere!

However, when playing live, I need the features that the C.A.B. M provides (namely the dual mic feature), plus MIDI capability (to switch presets).

I have researched the Torpedo Live rack unit as well as the older Torpedo C.A.B on the Two Notes website, and it seems while both of these obviously have MIDI capability, they only allow one mic per preset, not two (dual).

So my questions are:

1.) Which Two Notes products have both MIDI capability (to switch presets) plus dual mic'ing (per preset)?
2.) If I were to purchase the Torpedo Live or older C.A.B., are the cabinets/mics interchangeable with my current C.A.B. M?

Merci

And it seems while both of these obviously have MIDI capability, they only allow one mic per preset, not two (dual).

I have a good news, with the latest update, Both the torpedo Live and the Torpedo C.A.B. offer the dual mike option. Actually, all the Two notes products do. ;)

2.) If I were to purchase the Torpedo Live or older C.A.B., are the cabinets/mics interchangeable with my current C.A.B. M?

Absolutely, we keep the presets and the virtual cabinet compatibility over the years.

guillaume_pille":mj33uif3 said:
And it seems while both of these obviously have MIDI capability, they only allow one mic per preset, not two (dual).

I have a good news, with the latest update, Both the torpedo Live and the Torpedo C.A.B. offer the dual mike option. Actually, all the Two notes products do. ;)

Absolutely, we keep the presets and the virtual cabinet compatibility over the years.

Excellent. Très bonne nouvelle en effet

Thanks much Guillaume :thumbsup:

Back