Trump Impeachment

311splawndude":pe4drgpk said:
I wish they didn't have to always devolve into personal bashing.
It's annoying.
I'm with you 100%.

All the current political noise is beyond mind numbing. "RACIST" used to mean something, "discrimination" used to be a acceptable noun if you're a knock-kneed midget lint sucking cork-sniffin' wine aficionado.

Perhaps we should isolate all the basura, drain the swamp and form "The Common Sense Party". Although, this idea doesn't seem very new to my 11 y/o extremely well balanced trans-genital butch mononymous blondie Chihuahua - Mini. :)

Attachments

• Hi Mini!.jpg
    Hi Mini!.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,440
lester":tyemonl0 said:
Ry Manchu":tyemonl0 said:
Devin Nunes took a trip to Ukraine (on the taxpayer's dime) and his itinerary was completely created by Lev Parnas who is on the payroll of Dmitry Firtash.
Nah...not so much.

BREAKING: Devin Nunes to sue Daily Beast and CNN for junk report that he traveled to Vienna to meet with secret Ukrainians

"House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence ranking member Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) intends to file lawsuits against both CNN and the Daily Beast over fake hit pieces the outlets have published about him in recent days.

Two pieces recently published in both outlets–one from Daily Beast earlier this week, and one from CNN published late Friday–alleged that the Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas, who is now indicted on unrelated charges, helped Nunes with a variety of matters when digging into Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election on behalf of Democrats."

Glad he's not putting up with this garbage.

Also, here's your Rosemont Seneca Partners Court File where Hunter Biden’s firm then began receiving monthly payments totaling $166,666. You can see those payments here - https://www.scribd.com/document/4040017 ... Court-File
:LOL: :LOL:
Poor ry...
Spending hours and hours bailing water out of the titanic with a milk jug to no avail...

If Sondland, Taylor, Reeker, Kent, Anderson, Hale and Holmes were all lying about what they knew about Trump and the Ukraine pressure campaign, then why have none of them been fired? Why hasn't the DOJ opened an investigation into any of them?

Krull":3uayy6se said:
Ry Manchu":3uayy6se said:
If Sondland, Taylor, Reeker, Kent, Anderson, Hale and Holmes were all lying about what they knew about Trump and the Ukraine pressure campaign, then why have none of them been fired? Why hasn't the DOJ opened an investigation into any of them?

Just copy and paste your answer from your various sources for us all to read. Thanks.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
or not....
Ry is the exact type shifty shit is hoping there are more of, take the notes of the day by the dnc press core and regurgitate them as fact, or at least the most likely of the plausible
scenarios. If he had been right about anything from the day he decided to come in here and arm wrestle, Trump would be in big trouble. He seems to think nobody in here gets it except him and a few others. People on both sides tend to believe things they want to be true, its always been that way.. The difference is in this case, the left has given up on telling the truth and moved right into nazi-era propaganda campaigns and gets away with it because in the end, the end always justifies the means. The fact that people who meant to infiltrate us from within wrote books on this very scenario years ago laid out exactly how they would pull off dividing us and breaking us down seems to elude the very people who are used by it... They will keep pushing whatever they are told by the higher ups right up to the point in time where it will become evident they will have to take the rest of us by force. I seriously doubt they will be willing to do that. For all their talk of revolution and re-making our republic into something that those who came before them and used them to get that far achieved, the reality is they are too soft and deluded to pull it off... They have not thought this through to its logical end. I know people on both sides of the spectrum, and can assure those on the left they are biting off far more than they can chew...
Its strange and fascinating to watch, but also totally predictable if you choose to see what's staring you in the face....
Carry on

JTyson":2lkfgdpw said:
The fact that people who meant to infiltrate us from within wrote books on this very scenario years ago laid out exactly how they would pull off dividing us and breaking us down seems to elude the very people who are used by it... They will keep pushing whatever they are told by the higher ups right up to the point in time where it will become evident they will have to take the rest of us by force. I seriously doubt they will be willing to do that.

The irony of this is not lost on me. What Trump has done, is doing and will do is not normal nor acceptable. Your brainwashed defense of the indefensible, your endless attempts to stifle freedom of speech and the press, your ceaseless attacks on whistleblowers and those who testify under oath and your mindnumbingly stupid conspiracy theories are not normal and you, the lower third of the country, are a pathetic, stale and tiresome joke to the rest of the world, most especially the Russians and the Saudis who bought your leaders years ago.

Ry Manchu":l5mnd6y6 said:
JTyson":l5mnd6y6 said:
The fact that people who meant to infiltrate us from within wrote books on this very scenario years ago laid out exactly how they would pull off dividing us and breaking us down seems to elude the very people who are used by it... They will keep pushing whatever they are told by the higher ups right up to the point in time where it will become evident they will have to take the rest of us by force. I seriously doubt they will be willing to do that.

The irony of this is not lost on me. What Trump has done, is doing and will do is not normal nor acceptable. Your brainwashed defense of the indefensible, your endless attempts to stifle freedom of speech and the press, your ceaseless attacks on whistleblowers and those who testify under oath and your mindnumbingly stupid conspiracy theories are not normal and you, the lower third of the country, are a pathetic, stale and tiresome joke to the rest of the world, most especially the Russians and the Saudis who bought your leaders years ago.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Blah blah blah blah
more inane robot mumblings from the basement.....
Knock yourself out, we are all on the edge of our seats waiting for your next cut and paste :hys:

Word is the dems have their next hoax loaded to go.
Wait for it....

Trump colluded now with Turkey. :LOL: :LOL:

Wile_E_Coyote_Acme_Mail_Order-e1533132623433.jpg

311splawndude":gv71tvwz said:
^How fitting.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone :cheers:

wait....I mean Happy Indigenous People's Day. My bad.
Back atcha!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone :thumbsup:

Definitely the Russians.

You can tell - they slimmed his face down a touch to make him look fitter, me reckons. :LOL: :LOL:

Ry Manchu":72yadwrp said:
JTyson":72yadwrp said:

No comment on Krull busting your balls for copying other peoples shit and trying to pass it off as your own?
Who's your daddy now?
:hys:

Ukraine president Volodymyr Zelensky today renewed his denial of a 'quid pro quo' with Donald Trump over military aid, despite a growing case against the US president in impeachment proceedings in Washington.

In remarks published in a German magazine, Volodymyr Zelensky said he 'did not understand at all' the accusations heard at the hearings and did not 'want to give an impression that we are beggars' in Ukraine.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...l-quid-pro-quo-Donald-Trump-military-aid.html

Democrats to declare President Zelensky an "Russian Asset" in 5..4..3..2..

Plenty of thanks for Trump being expressed in Hong Kong.

Guess they don't have to worry about being ridiculed by the Dems or accused of being misogynists, homophobes, racists and fascists. :doh:

Back