Torpedo VB-101 and Torpedo Remote v4 features (dual miking,

Torpedo VB-101 and Torpedo Remote v4 features (dual miking, custom EQ, arcade mode and simulation mode, reverb...) :

Hi !

I finally upgraded my Torpedo Wall Of Sound and Torpedo Remote and Torpedo CAB to their latest versions, and have great new features (that have been available since v4 of the Torpedo Remote basically : dual miking, custom EQ, arcade mode and simulation mode, reverb..), but it seems that even with the latest compatible Torpedo Remote version for the VB101, which is V3.2.0, i have no way to upgrade my VB-101 firmware (it's currently in v3.36) to access the new features described above.

How can i update my VB-101 firmware to get those features ?

p.s : if i open the latest V4 or V5 version of the torpedo remote, it says it's not compatible with my VB101, so that's why i open the latest V3 (V3.2.0) version of the VB101 remote to control my VB101

Hey Gab,

VB-101 was replaced with Torpedo Studio 5 years ago, and we told everybody years ago that the update giving the stereo functionality to VB-101 would be the last one (3.36). ;) As a matter of fact, most of what you can do with a Live or a CAB now, you were able to do it years ago on the VB-101. ;)

Hola, necesitaría el ultimo software para el torpedo vb-101, ya sé que quedo obsoleto, pero sin el ultimo software no puedo utilizarlo através del PC,
gracias

Back