Trump Impeachment

spliffsperlunk":34y81ftp said:
LOL WTF?

Yeah, I don't even know where to begin....
You could not make that up and get away with it :LOL: :LOL:

source.gif

Agreed..
It was totally predictable. They will vote to impeach him because they can't beat him in 2020. They have said so themselves. It will be dead in the senate, but their hope is it will bloody him up enough to affect the outcome. All while they speak of the likelihood that Trump is setting up the next election outcome :LOL: :LOL:
Its pretty much a given at this point that if democraps accuse you of something, it will be the very thing they are guilty of themselves.. Strange times we live in..
The stunning part is that anyone is stupid enough to believe their bullshit..
Well, except our poor missing friend.. :LOL: :LOL:

I missed that, it was good :thumbsup:
Karlan's theatrics were playing in a home where I was fixing a refrigerator, it was hilarious. She is so triggered by the mention of anything that involves trump she can barely contain herself :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

trump was right about one thing.

the world is laughing at us. well they are laughing at him, but close enough.

Krull":2963niim said:
sleewell2":2963niim said:

Typical libtard parrot. You think people aren’t laughing at libtards and the Democrats? Must be living in a bubble.

Why don't you post some more misleading selectively edited videos from right-wing neocons and continue to think that you're engaging in witty repartee.

sleewell2":31srzgze said:

I live on the other side of the world and trust me I am laughing at all of them...actually I am laughing at all politicians throughout the world at the moment. We sure are living in a clusterfuck time currently

NATO looks like it's finally gonna get its shit together again, and guess who can claim giving the members the kick in the butt over funding that resulted in the across-the-board contribution increases we're now seeing? :gethim:

Yup. MNATOGA (Make NATO Great Again).

Careful how you say it 'though; mispronunciation will make it sound like you're sayin' "I'm not a guy". :LOL: :LOL:

Monkey Man":1vksbp7h said:
NATO looks like it's finally gonna get its shit together again, and guess who can claim giving the members the kick in the butt over funding that resulted in the across-the-board contribution increases we're now seeing? :gethim:

Yup. MNATOGA (Make NATO Great Again).

Careful how you say it 'though; mispronunciation will make it sound like you're sayin' "I'm not a guy". :LOL: :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ry Manchu":2b5dr1be said:
Krull":2b5dr1be said:
sleewell2":2b5dr1be said:

Typical libtard parrot. You think people aren’t laughing at libtards and the Democrats? Must be living in a bubble.

Why don't you post some more misleading selectively edited videos from right-wing neocons and continue to think that you're engaging in witty repartee.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
misleading??
selectively edited??
Do I even have to say it??
:hys:

At this point, he owns you... You can keep coming back for more if you like, but after Krull busted your balls for trying to portray yourself as mr know it all, I doubt anything you post is going to be taken seriously.. Not that we ever did anyway...
But by all means, carry on like it never happened, its hilarious to watch :hys:

Ya'll need ta chill out.

Take a few deep breathes, take a micro-peek at the Renaissance period (1300-1600) and dig into some age of reasoning and maybe you'll come on over to join our Libertarian ride.

It's pretty cool over here, come on in!

Remember that thing called the peaceful transition of power Pickle?
Well some don't. They spied, criminally conspired, subverted a presidents agenda with an unconstitutional special counsel based on nonexistent Trump/Russian collusion, subpoenas, warrants and prison for some even just to grind them for dirt on him. All the way to today with their ridiculous articles of impeachment.
They've been non-stop spoiled brats unwilling to accept an election and the media has been right there with them, sometimes leading the way. And you want us to just forget about it?
The democrats couldn't care less about the Constitution they claim to revere, due process or the will of the people.
Don't you think that Barr and Durham spanking their asses is what's needed and due?
They've been trying to perpetrate a coup for fuck's sake.

This reminds me Don't forget to check out Clint Eastwoods new movie dropping this Friday based on the FBI and Medias framing of Richard Jewell...

Krull":3prd4sg7 said:
That interview is damning for the Democrats. Remember that time Rytard said Durham has found nothing?

Yeah man, it's good to see someone with half a brain saying what's up finally.

The truth and fact of the matter is (and this is a fundamental surjection from Mr. Lindsey) if you had a photo with DT, you spent more time with DT than Carter Page did!

As our distinguished and intellectual collogue has so eloquently proclaimed on this fine day, "It's all ah bunch ah CRAP!"

Phuch Yeah!

Attachments

• DOA.gif
    DOA.gif
    6.8 KB · Views: 2,606
Back