peckhart

So I went ahead and did a thing...pictures tell it all

REJUbC3l.jpg

mFDPGC2l.jpg

OpArpuel.jpg

LMB27Ksl.jpg

ORDTPBEl.jpg

hxFVRKGl.jpg

i had a emerald green hbII for a while. if money wasn't an issue i would have never parted with it, but you can't have em all.
Great guitar. I ended up putting Slash alnico II's in mine, and was pretty happy with it. could do ANY style very well.
I was always afraid i was going to break the damn thing because it was like 4.5lbs, and expensive. I'm clumsy and have kids.

i no long own any of that stuff :(

Awesome! One of my favorite fades that PRS offers. I'm curious what you think about this axe with high gain applications? There's been an ongoing debate about hollowbody's feeding back and/or just kinda sucking for high gain.

Meeotch":324osjcn said:
Awesome! One of my favorite fades that PRS offers. I'm curious what you think about this axe with high gain applications? There's been an ongoing debate about hollowbody's feeding back and/or just kinda sucking for high gain.

I'll have to report back on that. I haven't played it at gig volumes but did have my Helios rocking with the gain levels I normally gig with and there were no issues. at volume on a live stage could be a different story. Not really what i got this guitar for though. I won't be taking this to one of our rowdy rock shows. I may take it to practice though or most likely some pickup jams with guys. My hunch is it will blow up before my other guitars do.

Nice guitar! I love mine, but lately been debating swapping the pickups with something else. I like the neck tones but the bridge pickup is a little weak sounding on mine (not sure if it’s just mine). Nice score and enjoy it!

Back