Fortin Sigil

Nitrobattery":1pwjc7sl said:
Ola will be at the booth. I wonder if it’s a new signature model for him.
I wouldn't be surprised... not that it's a bad thing.

Really looking forward to the Hex Drive. Love it in the Neural amp sims. Interested to see how it translated in the real world. I meant, it's a TS so...

Nitrobattery":1vpfwj3d said:
Ola will be at the booth. I wonder if it’s a new signature model for him.

The booth is shared with Solar Guitars again so I imagine Ola will be around a good bit.

bionicmark":zewy0viw said:
What's with all the satan & demon references to his amps? Way to slim down your demographic. -_-
I don't mind it so much personally. It brings me back to the days I used to buy vinyl. A lot of what I bought had satan and demon references :LOL: :LOL:

errrrrl":1wwq112d said:
bionicmark":1wwq112d said:
What's with all the satan & demon references to his amps? Way to slim down your demographic. -_-
I don't mind it so much personally. It brings me back to the days I used to buy vinyl. A lot of what I bought had satan and demon references :LOL: :LOL:
Yeah man for sure. I don't think Mike is trying to market to everyone. Fortin does Fortin. I personally still wish my BE-100 was labeled "Brown Eye"! LOL! I am also an idiot...

JerEvil":3qhytfq1 said:
Really looking forward to the Hex Drive. Love it in the Neural amp sims. Interested to see how it translated in the real world. I meant, it's a TS so...

What you like about the Hex Drive that is different than other OD's? I'm curious about this one.

errrrrl":1wlgugd2 said:
bionicmark":1wlgugd2 said:
Exactly! Man the fuck up, it’s metal for fucks sake!!! :LOL: :LOL: If an amps name is too evil for somebody, they’re probably not going to like it’s evil tones either, thus they wouldn’t buy it with any name.

Beyond Black":12arb4c4 said:
errrrrl":12arb4c4 said:
bionicmark":12arb4c4 said:
Exactly! Man the fuck up, it’s metal for fucks sake!!! :LOL: :LOL: If an amps name is too evil for somebody, they’re probably not going to like it’s evil tones either, thus they wouldn’t buy it with any name.

Need I display my Slayer vinyl collection?

My point is its just a easy tag and there could be some other element to the name. Just kind of tacky to me. IMO YMMV.

swamptrashstompboxes":8tc5ldgg said:
Beyond Black":8tc5ldgg said:
errrrrl":8tc5ldgg said:
bionicmark":8tc5ldgg said:

My point is its just a easy tag and there could be some other element to the name. Just kind of tacky to me. IMO YMMV.
I feel ya. It’s all good bro. Different strokes. :thumbsup:

Beyond Black":1wm5m5mn said:
swamptrashstompboxes":1wm5m5mn said:
Beyond Black":1wm5m5mn said:
errrrrl":1wm5m5mn said:
bionicmark":1wm5m5mn said:

BUT... It's better than "Prison Butt Rape mkii" lol. Could be worse. Haha

swamptrashstompboxes":1cr4lwfg said:
Beyond Black":1cr4lwfg said:
swamptrashstompboxes":1cr4lwfg said:
Beyond Black":1cr4lwfg said:
errrrrl":1cr4lwfg said:
bionicmark":1cr4lwfg said:

Sounds like my dream amp.

swamptrashstompboxes":ds5wcr57 said:
Beyond Black":ds5wcr57 said:
swamptrashstompboxes":ds5wcr57 said:
Beyond Black":ds5wcr57 said:
errrrrl":ds5wcr57 said:
bionicmark":ds5wcr57 said:

Now there’s an amp I wouldn’t buy because of the name! Well played, sir.

Beyond Black":j31a7dxm said:
swamptrashstompboxes":j31a7dxm said:
swamptrashstompboxes":j31a7dxm said:
errrrrl":j31a7dxm said:
bionicmark":j31a7dxm said:

Thank you kind sir.

swamptrashstompboxes":2wqibcv2 said:
Beyond Black":2wqibcv2 said:
errrrrl":2wqibcv2 said:
bionicmark":2wqibcv2 said:

Thank you kind sir.

I don't blame you guys! I heard the Mk1 of that amp has a SIGNIFICANTLY tighter bottom end.

Qweklain":2jyhx6tn said:
swamptrashstompboxes":2jyhx6tn said:
Beyond Black":2jyhx6tn said:
errrrrl":2jyhx6tn said:
bionicmark":2jyhx6tn said:

Thank you kind sir.

I don't blame you guys! I heard the Mk1 of that amp has a SIGNIFICANTLY tighter bottom end.

Yeah but i also heard the top end sags down to its ankles..

Metal1977":2efgpmon said:
JerEvil":2efgpmon said:

What you like about the Hex Drive that is different than other OD's? I'm curious about this one.
Well I base it off preferring the software version in the Nameless and NTS Suite to the Grind that’s also on those.

JerEvil":3bizgoyz said:
Metal1977":3bizgoyz said:
JerEvil":3bizgoyz said:

Well I base it off preferring the software version in the Nameless and NTS Suite to the Grind that’s also on those.

I saw Jason's (Killertone) Hex Drive clip yesterday, i really like the clean boost until clipping feature. Plus the Tube Screamer mid bump working as a knob makes it pretty versatile, i'm definitely getting one.
Thanks!

Metal1977":3i6fc49l said:
JerEvil":3i6fc49l said:
Metal1977":3i6fc49l said:
JerEvil":3i6fc49l said:

I saw Jason's (Killertone) Hex Drive clip yesterday, i really like the clean boost until clipping feature. Plus the Tube Screamer mid bump working as a knob makes it pretty versatile, i'm definitely getting one.
Thanks!
Yeah man. I'll have a vid of Jason;s new sig amp and the pedal from NAMM for sure.

Back