The Diezel VHX (New 2019 Amp Prototype!!!)

Leo Diezel":2muhet6n said:
It will be a fair price! We developed the VHX for people to play and enjoy!
Great news :) What is the estimated availability of VHX in 2020?

TTV":2ept0s76 said:
Leo Diezel":2ept0s76 said:

Production is already started and the first 10pcs will be ready for shipping about the end of NAMM, and others will follow regularly.

Leo Diezel":3bhq83nc said:
TTV":3bhq83nc said:
Leo Diezel":3bhq83nc said:

Production is already started and the first 10pcs will be ready for shipping about the end of NAMM, and others will follow regularly.
Nice, waiting it to appear at Thomann :thumbsup: Are those first 10 units already sold/reserved?

Ok I'm sold, if there's 1 available from the first 10 I'll buy it.
PM me with those details, otherwise please let us know who will carry it (Guitar Center e.t.c).

I'm sure Peter will let you know when some will be ready... meanwhile I'll just let this here ;)

Attachments

• VHX.jpg
    VHX.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6,481
Leo Diezel":2fp5zj7d said:
I'm sure Peter will let you know when some will be ready... meanwhile I'll just let this here ;)

It's labelled the VHX but doesn't seem to be enough knobs?? Is this the VH Mini??

Amberience":1ln0lzty said:
Leo Diezel":1ln0lzty said:

It's labelled the VHX but doesn't seem to be enough knobs?? Is this the VH Mini??

It is the production version of the VHX.
The visible difference from the prototypes version are:

- Function switches replaced by a fixed function encoder for faster user experience
- One more knob with fixed "Master Volume" function
- PREAMP LOOP moved to the front
- Dedicated Headphone output
- Ground Lift on XLR
- External bluetooth Antenna for better wireless range

Leo Diezel":30qgqqsm said:
By the way:

Super nice :yes: Is the frame size similar to Big Max or D-Moll, looks smaller than VH2? Can you already give the price for it?

Really appreciate the extra details. I'm afraid for my wallet of the channels work out as I wish. I'm afraid for other amp companies too, it could be hard to contend with.

moltenmetalburn":2e5upvlu said:
If thats a loop post first tube gain stage I am ecstatic as I have always dreamed that existed and used workarounds for years.

As far as I could tell it does exist :D, however it's not the one on VHX case as it would have slightly changed the loved Diezel guitar/amp response.

It is wired right after the INPUT and before V1, just like a true bypass switch, but MIDI PC-CC storeable.

Leo Diezel":18bquq61 said:
moltenmetalburn":18bquq61 said:
If thats a loop post first tube gain stage I am ecstatic as I have always dreamed that existed and used workarounds for years.

As far as I could tell it does exist :D, however it's not the one on VHX case as it would have slightly changed the loved Diezel guitar/amp response.

It is wired right after the INPUT and before V1, just like a true bypass switch, but MIDI PC-CC storeable.
In what other amp does that exist?

Ahh not what I thought but still pretty cool. Thanks!

Back