Fortin Sigil

nigelpkay":3lg1hyyk said:
DeathbyButterslax":3lg1hyyk said:
nigelpkay":3lg1hyyk said:
Just my opinion but there’s no way Fortin would waste time and money on a production release of a one-off orange amp that almost no one knows or cares about.
He’s already got the Sigil and Hex drive confirmed for NAMM. That’s a ton of work and planning just for those two products alone.

It sounds like your opinion is wrong, they’ve all but confirmed it’s happening. And I’m sure it’ll sell

Doesn’t make business sense to me, but I’ll gladly be wrong.
Many more people would be interested in a Natas/Satan, don’t know if the Sigil is that or if it’s own variation on the circuit.

Sure it does. When you run out of ideas you just redo what you’ve already done. Trust me, it happens all of the time. Take your same design, make a few tweaks and call it something else. Ta daaaa!

psychodave":2vvs95wz said:
nigelpkay":2vvs95wz said:
DeathbyButterslax":2vvs95wz said:
nigelpkay":2vvs95wz said:
Just my opinion but there’s no way Fortin would waste time and money on a production release of a one-off orange amp that almost no one knows or cares about.
He’s already got the Sigil and Hex drive confirmed for NAMM. That’s a ton of work and planning just for those two products alone.

It sounds like your opinion is wrong, they’ve all but confirmed it’s happening. And I’m sure it’ll sell

Doesn’t make business sense to me, but I’ll gladly be wrong.
Many more people would be interested in a Natas/Satan, don’t know if the Sigil is that or if it’s own variation on the circuit.

Sure it does. When you run out of ideas you just redo what you’ve already done. Trust me, it happens all of the time. Take your same design, make a few tweaks and call it something else. Ta daaaa!

But, but, but... Mark Fartin would NEVER do that. He is an honest, upfront, trustworthy builder? Right... oh... wait a mintue. I thought we were talking about someone else. LOL!

200.gif

it looks awful but I suppose that doesn't really matter. What is it supposed to sound like? What kind of circuit is in there?

Fitrocker33":3kjik5jj said:
Is MetroAmps still building this thing and the evil pumpkin or do we have a new proxy builder in the mix?

Metro only built the later Meshuggahs.

Not sure who is doing the newer amps, but the address on the current Calis is listed as Babylon NY. Build quality on the Cali looked decent from the gut shots I saw.

technomancer":294dn8d6 said:
Fitrocker33":294dn8d6 said:
Is MetroAmps still building this thing and the evil pumpkin or do we have a new proxy builder in the mix?

Not sure who is doing the newer amps, but the address on the current Calis is listed as Babylon NY. Build quality on the Cali looked decent from the gut shots I saw.

Whered you find a cali gutshot? Ive been trying to find one to no avail. Link?

Fitrocker33":19t25pe7 said:
technomancer":19t25pe7 said:
Fitrocker33":19t25pe7 said:

Whered you find a cali gutshot? Ive been trying to find one to no avail. Link?

Guy I know that owns one sent it to me, not my amp or photo so can't really share it, sorry.

Looking forward to hearing this. Just heard a phone clip of the evil pumpkin and it sounds amazing.

Back