Price check: factory Mesa IIC+ DRG w/ 105PT

Ratou":drk4ltsc said:
I'd say 2.5k to 3.5k $ range is fair nowadays. At least that's what I've paid in the past and would be willing to pay now. You also often see "less desirable" versions (no eq etc) go for 2k or under.

I've been watching the last few months, and I haven't seen even an upgraded non-GEG 60 watt C+ go for under $2k. It is entirely possible that they have sold for that amount and I just haven't seen the listing, but I have been keeping an eye out.

Mike sends you back the baggie with all the removed parts. In this case in addition to all the caps were a ton of resistors, pot guts, other things as well. He makes it right. If I were buying I'd put 0 value on any maintenance unless it was done by Mike.

I'll probably ask $2400 shipped for this SR as a combo since it's a factory original with the RP11 preamp, and it RIPS. If a guy wanted a head I have a guy who makes them to spec and that could be worked out as well.

cardinal":2wi66rpe said:
Ratou":2wi66rpe said:
I'd say 2.5k to 3.5k $ range is fair nowadays. At least that's what I've paid in the past and would be willing to pay now. You also often see "less desirable" versions (no eq etc) go for 2k or under.

I've been watching the last few months, and I haven't seen even an upgraded non-GEG 60 watt C+ go for under $2k. It is entirely possible that they have sold for that amount and I just haven't seen the listing, but I have been keeping an eye out.

yeah agreed that you won't always see them listed at these prices, especially on widely accessible platforms such as ebay and reverb. Would also think that the ones on ebay etc actually sell for less than initially listed price. I've had better luck on forums and local websites (craigslist) where I've seen in the past 6 months a few IIc+s in 2.5k range. I bought an original IIC+ HRG with 4 sylvanias for 2.6 on here and saw a couple other at same price

Back