Trump Impeachment

I can't, for the life of me, understand anything, anything at all logical beyond this man's reasoning (and Schiff). Every time I land on a moment of his wandering accusations I swear I'm momentarily on LSD and it vanishes the instant I change the channel. Thank the powerful Oxcart's for remote control.

images
images

Giga.Blast":2js1qi14 said:
I can't, for the life of me, understand anything, anything at all logical beyond this man's reasoning (and Schiff). Every time I land on a moment of his wandering accusations I swear I'm momentarily on LSD and it vanishes the instant I change the channel. Thank the powerful Oxcart's for remote control.

images
images

:LOL: :LOL: no doubt.

sleewell2":2n0zqtnh said:
do you morons still chant that mexico will pay for the wall at the cult rallies?

Are Democrats still calling for less Wealthy Old White Political Lifers to Run the country ?

1579200842467.jpg

Yeah, in between chunking down tide pods and mainlining MSNBC it seems ol' slee, like Nancy, has failed to read the statement by the OMB which disagreed with the GAO(a non-authoritative arm of the legislature)
pointing out the deadline for delivering the aid was Sept. 30th. The same aid that was delivered Sept. 12th.
Nice job libs, you really nailed it this time.

Director Vought:  "This GAO opinion comes from the same people who said we couldn’t keep National Parks open during the shutdown. Recently GAO flipped its position twice in the last few months. We wouldn’t be surprised if they reverse again. Regardless, the Admin complied with the law at every step"

I was trying to figure out why the impeachment papers took so long to serve until I saw the "Nancy Pelosi" signature pens she handed out. Pfft. Politicians, they all suck.

lester":33qhs6jf said:
1579200842467.jpg

Yeah, in between chunking down tide pods and mainlining MSNBC it seems ol' slee, like Nancy, has failed to read the statement by the OMB which disagreed with the GAO(a non-authoritative arm of the legislature)
pointing out the deadline for delivering the aid was Sept. 30th. The same aid that was delivered Sept. 12th.
Nice job libs, you really nailed it this time.

Director Vought:  "This GAO opinion comes from the same people who said we couldn’t keep National Parks open during the shutdown. Recently GAO flipped its position twice in the last few months. We wouldn’t be surprised if they reverse again. Regardless, the Admin complied with the law at every step"

this is the equivalent of asking OJ to put out a statement saying he is innocent. but you are dumb enough to believe just about anything so it's not surprising.

I know you probably have a tough time with dates guy, but is the 12th before or after the 30th?

lester":n3ca2iry said:
I know you probably have a tough time with dates guy, but is the 12th before or after the 30th?
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Oh, please dont state the obvious, he will be triggered :LOL: :LOL:

Krull":1nhwsk2u said:
Sleeptard done smoked himself retarded.
:LOL: :LOL:

Gat dam this impeachment trial is boring so far.
Hey, did you see Tulsi filing a 50 million dollar lawsuit against Crooked?
Pretty funny - 'Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D., Hawaii) on Wednesday filed a defamation lawsuit against twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton for "carelessly and recklessly" accusing her of being a Russian asset.'

https://mobile.twitter.com/michaelmalic ... 73/photo/1

#TulsiDidn'tKillHerself is already a thing.

lester":2m84zbkb said:
Right here gotta say I don't know notin' bout this dates guy, but sure know sompin' bout that chicken egg thingy, for sure. Just check old Webster and sure in my neck of the woods, looks plain as the nose on this puss that the chicken come first in that Webster book thing. Is this hopefully abound in your observation now, Sir? Thank you now and may we move on.

trump: i wont cut social security or medicare

also trump: i'd be open to cutting them both

trump: i will balance the budget

also trump: runs the biggest deficits ever, passes every massive spending bill sent to him

trump: i will pass a replacement to the aca

also trump: i have no replacement to the aca but want to go after pre existing conditions.

trump: mexico will pay for that wall

also trump: just kidding your tax dollars will pay for it

trump: i will testify for mueller

also trump: just kidding i wont

trump: i will let witnesses testify in the senate trial

also trump: just kidding i wont

does he have dementia? sounds like he thinks thomas edison is still alive and that the wheel was invented in america.

lester":1cqhiznd said:
Chicken/egg....'God wants the secret never to be told'
Got a news flash for ya and all the drive-bys ~ God was an Astronaut!, and a damn good one at that. Don't yah think? :checkthisout: The Sumerians created the hoax eons ago because we needed him (God) at the time. The world ain't flat no more, otherwise there'd be a helluvalot more peeps missing . . . get with the program and grab onto some terraferma for Pete's sake!

:doh: This gig's up, Heyzues!

Trump rules. Greatest president ever. He makes those who rally to his base believe they can do anything. Look at how we’re prospering as a country. Only a partisan would deny it.

Back