Has anyone been in touch with Larry recently?

SBlue

I've been in touch with him within the last 3 years, but recently he has just disappeared.
Last I've spoke with him he mentioned my second amp was going to be ready late September, at latest, but I haven't been able to get any reply from him recently.

Last contact was in September 2019 via Facebook.

I have a Dino 962 scheduled for end of 2019/beginning of 2020. Hopefully he is well.

SBlue":3370l5fh said:
I've been in touch with him within the last 3 years, but recently he has just disappeared.
Last I've spoke with him he mentioned my second amp was going to be ready late September, at latest, but I haven't been able to get any reply from him recently.

Which model are you expecting? PMM ?

MourningEngine":1t2v9efw said:

I have a Dino 962 scheduled for end of 2019/beginning of 2020. Hopefully he is well.

Thanks Markus
I have a British Purist due for about a month, since it was last postponed, and I can't get Larry to reply my messages.
I know he is busy, and hope he is well too.

SBlue":3ni2t4gm said:
MourningEngine":3ni2t4gm said:

Thanks Markus
I have a British Purist due for about a month, since it was last postponed, and I can't get Larry to reply my messages.

Have you tried to call him on the phone?

MourningEngine":1jupq6qg said:
SBlue":1jupq6qg said:
MourningEngine":1jupq6qg said:

Thanks Markus

Got to talk to him.
He is fine... just backed up at work with orders. My amp is almost done.
Thanks for the replies!

SBlue":3vtyao4f said:
MourningEngine":3vtyao4f said:
SBlue":3vtyao4f said:
MourningEngine":3vtyao4f said:

Thanks Markus

Got to talk to him.
Thanks for the replies!

That was on October 30th, now it's January 24th and he is still pushing back the delivery date.

SBlue":11f1i331 said:
MourningEngine":11f1i331 said:
MourningEngine":11f1i331 said:

Thanks Markus

Got to talk to him.
Thanks for the replies!

That was on October 30th, now it's January 24th and he is still pushing back the delivery date.

This was what happened with my Peters build...An initial 3 month lead time just kept getting pushed further & further out. "It'll be done in two months" was the answer I got every time I inquired. I finally had enough and canceled. I had very bad luck with Voodoo years ago also. Sent a JMP in for a mod and a year later I finally had enough and managed to get the amp back unmodded.

Best of luck!

SBlue":wwqtfafd said:
Thanks everyone who replied with a positive message, and Larry for finishing and sending the amp.
The British Purist arrived last 4 days ago, and it's a beast of an amp.
I'll get some pics and will post another thread talking about the amp.
Cheers
Clips? :rock:

Back