Trump Impeachment

sleewell2":3m596wfe said:
trump: i wont cut social security or medicare

also trump: i'd be open to cutting them both

trump: i will balance the budget

also trump: runs the biggest deficits ever, passes every massive spending bill sent to him

trump: i will pass a replacement to the aca

also trump: i have no replacement to the aca but want to go after pre existing conditions.

trump: mexico will pay for that wall

also trump: just kidding your tax dollars will pay for it

trump: i will testify for mueller

also trump: just kidding i wont

trump: i will let witnesses testify in the senate trial

also trump: just kidding i wont

does he have dementia? sounds like he thinks thomas edison is still alive and that the wheel was invented in america.
So tell us who you guys have that will beat him?
It should be the easiest thing you've ever done, I mean, anyone is 10X smarter than orange man right?
Who's your pick?

Yup. What with all the contradiction tallies and endless ad-hominem attacks on the guy, he should be the easiest POTUS to beat ever, JT. :LOL: :LOL:

If the Dems lose, by sleewell's logic it would mean that either:
1) They had the worst opposition-candidate field ever.
2) The American public is dumb as dog shit.

Neither conclusion would be a palatable stance for the Dems to take, so IMHO they're in an unfortunate lose-lose predicament.

all the of the dem candidates are horrible which is why they will probably lose again. i would vote for john kasich or some other non cult member who is actually a conservative. i think you guys are judging me without really knowing me. i don't drink the trump kool aid but that doesn't mean i haven't voted republican in the past. it doesn't mean i'm a democrat solely based on not getting conned by a failed reality tv host who lies every time his lips are moving and who puts himself before his country. there really isn't much about trumps gop that resembles previous ideas held by the party other than tax cuts for the rich. we need to get a handle on spending or the interest on the debt is going to crush us.

i think looking the other way when the president asked a foreign govt to interfere in our elections is wrong and would be impeachable if someone did it from either party.

I hear ya, brother.

The thing is 'though, if he's seen to help get the country moving again, and, dare I say it, at least partly succeeds in "Making America great again", he'll be perceived as having achieved a Helluva lot more than most of his recent predecessors IMHO.

Agreed on the debt thing. The flip side is that China has an even-greater debt, and governments the world over seem to be taking that aspect of their bottom lines less-seriously as the years roll on.

The Doors wide open for Michelle Obama imo. She can just drop in 9-6 months before the election and the MSM as a whole will fawn all over her.

sleewell2":3hz5q0mf said:
all the of the dem candidates are horrible which is why they will probably lose again. i would vote for john kasich or some other non cult member who is actually a conservative. i think you guys are judging me without really knowing me. i don't drink the trump kool aid but that doesn't mean i haven't voted republican in the past. it doesn't mean i'm a democrat solely based on not getting conned by a failed reality tv host who lies every time his lips are moving and who puts himself before his country. there really isn't much about trumps gop that resembles previous ideas held by the party other than tax cuts for the rich. we need to get a handle on spending or the interest on the debt is going to crush us.

i think looking the other way when the president asked a foreign govt to interfere in our elections is wrong and would be impeachable if someone did it from either party.
Funny you should speak of judging without knowing the person, then say we were all conned and we drink the koolaid, blah, blah, blah in the same paragraph :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Nobody that Ive seen in here who is for trump thinks he is anything but somebody who would come in and do what he said he would, and he's done that 10X better than anyone you can name who has been president in our lifetime. Its really that simple. You can thank yourself and the left for helping him get into office in the first place because a lot of us were tired of being told we were things that we knew was not the case and we knew he would be a fighter opposed to the pussies that were our only options.
And thank you for doing the same thing again and insuring he will be in for a second term, we all appreciate that, and on election night, we will laugh our asses off again.
While I didn't think anything could be sweeter than watching him win last time, I actually think the second time is going to be better :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

JTyson":17n2t3u8 said:
Funny you should speak of judging without knowing the person, then say we were all conned and we drink the koolaid, blah, blah, blah in the same paragraph :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:hys: exactly.

here's my issue with this fiasco....the impeachment process has been weaponized. you don't like the president and you control the house....impeach. my issue with the republicans is once again, be nice and coddle. Hear the arguments and give the democrats 36 hours to rehash the same shit that they have regurgitated for years. The only way to fix this shit on both sides of the aisle is term limits. Fuck all these career politicians. That is why the system is broken and will never be fixed. It is an honor to serve and that is what they should do....SERVE. I have worked for the feds for over 20 years. in that time i have watched these fucks increase their pay and benefits year after year when we could not even get a sniff of a partial raise. been through numerous government shutdowns where i was forced to work without pay because i was deemed essential. These hacks never missed a check. Central and regional office workers who have never stepped inside a prison,wound up with a nice vacation when it was over. fuck even the inmates still got paid during the shutdown. now we are dealing with all kinds of shit because of that fucking chomo epstein. fuck it, rant over.

Mr. Willy":2j85xcwl said:
Trump rules. Greatest president ever. He makes those who rally to his base believe they can do anything. Look at how we’re prospering as a country. Only a partisan would deny it.
Spoken as Aristocracy from the heart of a true aristocrat. Rock on good brother, rock on.

'75 my friend. The Gods of Metal were here and play it LOUD - they (BS) made it (Hiwatt)

spliffsperlunk":34ydwpa6 said:
The Doors wide open for Michelle Obama imo. She can just drop in 9-6 months before the election and the MSM as a whole will fawn all over her.
Did she ever finish up that barcode and nutrit thingy on that apple pie init? Oh! Aint dat sump'nels?

e126335f5de3f3f1d360e98134b4a98b--grant-wood-american-gothic.jpg

lester":23cpul3t said:
yeppers --

I'd love to have Greg's Gibson vintage maple deluxe Hummingbird in the 1st vid. The dynamics, projection and articulation produced by his guitar playing is beautiful just as its cosmetics. You can have the martin in the 2nd vid. They're nothing but CNC fabricated cardboard by a bunch of Homuloids, IMO! And they sound as such. :aww:

JackBootedThug":hrjj7951 said:
here's my issue with this fiasco....the impeachment process has been weaponized. you don't like the president and you control the house....impeach. my issue with the republicans is once again, be nice and coddle. Hear the arguments and give the democrats 36 hours to rehash the same shit that they have regurgitated for years. The only way to fix this shit on both sides of the aisle is term limits. Fuck all these career politicians. That is why the system is broken and will never be fixed. It is an honor to serve and that is what they should do....SERVE. I have worked for the feds for over 20 years. in that time i have watched these fucks increase their pay and benefits year after year when we could not even get a sniff of a partial raise. been through numerous government shutdowns where i was forced to work without pay because i was deemed essential. These hacks never missed a check. Central and regional office workers who have never stepped inside a prison,wound up with a nice vacation when it was over. fuck even the inmates still got paid during the shutdown. now we are dealing with all kinds of shit because of that fucking chomo epstein. fuck it, rant over.
Agreed on all counts...
The only person who even brought up term limits was Rand Paul and it was like he was talking to a wall of dirt.

JackBootedThug":iuv3kbzs said:

HAPPY CHOCOLATE CAKE DIA EVERYBODY! :)

Everybody needs a good hit of endosperm once in a while. Sorry glucose haters, we rule! Give me a gallon of whole 100% milk and a box of Wheaties and I'm in lactose/glucose heaven.

And yes, this is me. :)

Attachments

• Happy Cake Day.jpg
    Happy Cake Day.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 592
Any folks catch the alleged bombshell video after the senate round 2 impeachment ceremonies this evening of Hunter? I can't find it anymore, but it was of Hunter firing up a Hibachi barbeque with charcoal briquettes. Guess the cat's out the bag - 1st hand empirical evidence of his energy experience. So he's all good... wudup

Krull":1djha6yf said:
“Welp” as the tards would say. The democrats are getting “pwned” today and this impeachment is going to blow up in their faces BIGLY!

How is a day of long-since debunked theories and deliberately misrepresented constitutional interpretations getting "pwned?" Btw, where did the hearsay, speculation and no first-hand evidence argument go? Where did the no relation between the aid withholding and the Ukrainian phone call argument go? Where did the no relation between Mike Pence not attending Zelinksy's inauguration and the aid withholding argument go? I am looking forward to reading John Bolton's new book.

fox news poll showing independents want trump removed 53% in favor, 34% opposed.

i think its funny how fast team trump turns on people. only the best people right? pick them all up from fox news with little or no vetting. the second they say something against the cult they are all of sudden the worst liberal democrat ever.

there is only room in the cult for people who always speak kindly of dear leader.

Ry Manchu":a7fu6mb0 said:
Krull":a7fu6mb0 said:
“Welp” as the tards would say. The democrats are getting “pwned” today and this impeachment is going to blow up in their faces BIGLY!

How is a day of long-since debunked theories and deliberately misrepresented constitutional interpretations getting "pwned?" Btw, where did the hearsay, speculation and no first-hand evidence argument go? Where did the no relation between the aid withholding and the Ukrainian phone call argument go? Where did the no relation between Mike Pence not attending Zelinksy's inauguration and the aid withholding argument go? I am looking forward to reading John Bolton's new book.

The three immovable facts though Ry are -

- The aid to Ukraine was delivered the 12th before the deadline of the 30th.
Whatever the pause, thought crimes are not crimes especially not high crimes you police state tyrants.
- there are no victims of your imaginary crimes in the Ukraine. You can't pressure or threaten someone if they didn't even know about it.
- Ukrainian involvement with the Democrats in the 2016 election is already well documented.

Back