Smaller Wattage Diezel

Hi Mr Diezel,

First, I would like to say to you that I love your products so much. For me, the Diezel sound is THE sound! I'm interested by the VH Mini because I'm playing only at home. So I don't need a 50 or 100 watts amp.
Have you got some news for us? Is the VH Mini will be commercialized this year? Is there a power reduction? Is the 1st channel clean and the second one high-gain?

Thanks a lot for your answer.
Have a beatiful day.

Mike (from France)

How are there NO namm videos of this little beast!?!?!

katsumura78":2nncr3ng said:
Is it just me or the logo looks a little too small ?
...and yes the logo needs to be enlarged a little bit.

...preferrably smaller case, Mini looks big for a lunch box amp (cfe. ENGL Ironball (SE), Revv D/G20, Friedman JJ Jr).

Any update on this? I've been very close to pulling the trigger on the Friedman JJ Jr and saw a Lil Fokker for grabs recently. I feel like the VH mini is gonna be a game changer. Something about the Diezel voicing is just right.

MikePop":1ocr7phz said:
Hi Mr Diezel,

First, I would like to say to you that I love your products so much. For me, the Diezel sound is THE sound! I'm interested by the VH Mini because I'm playing only at home. So I don't need a 50 or 100 watts amp.
Have you got some news for us? Is the VH Mini will be commercialized this year? Is there a power reduction? Is the 1st channel clean and the second one high-gain?

Thanks a lot for your answer.
Have a beatiful day.

Mike (from France)
Hello fellow french guitar player!

FWIW master volumes on Diezel amps are great. I can have a blasting sound at speaking level on my Hagen plugged in the matching 2x12. I've played in my little flat for years and no one noticed. Now that I have my own home so... :rock:

MistaGuitah":bzxgb7yx said:
atune":bzxgb7yx said:
Up... Looking for the price in Europe?
Regards

What do you mean by "up?" You mean made available?
Nope made an mistake when I wrote my message.
I'm trying to get some news, but actually the situation isn't good with the covid

Disappointing there is no news at all on this. Been waiting a while to hear something and it almost looks like we may not see this come to life at this point. Anyone got anything?

UpNortMark":20nkbr9e said:
Disappointing there is no news at all on this. Been waiting a while to hear something and it almost looks like we may not see this come to life at this point. Anyone got anything?

We will release it as soon as everything is PERFECT in every aspect, as usual, it's very alive, just hidden in the dark!

Does anyone know what the final wattage is ? I've seen some places it's 20 watts, and some places 30?

Hi,

Peter Stapfer said to me :

It has 2 channels. The gain saturation of Channel 1 covers clean and crunch, the channel 2 covers rhythm and lead gain structure. It has 2 6V6 loaded for 20 Watt output power. Footswitch is included.

And Leo said to me that it's fixed bias.

I can't wait for it to be available! :rock:
It's too long to wait! :LOL: :LOL:
Michaël

According to previous info, VH Mini has the same preamps as VH2 has, only the internal load, IR support and smaller power section are differentiating the amps. Based on this, Mini should handle VH2 and most of the VH4 tones, of course the 6V6 power amp needs to be adjusted accordingly.

Back