Torpedo CAB M into Headrush frfr?

CptHwdy

Hey everyone. Been out of the music game for over a decade. Recently started acquiring gear again. I have the Le Lead pedal and the CAB M. I run that into my interface and everything is fine, but my wife just bought me a Headrush frfr 108 so I can go and jam outside the 5x5 invisible box around my computer. Is there a way to run the CAB M to the Headrush? I understand how to connect the M to an amp/cab combo, but this is different. The Le Lead sounds ok through it, but I really want to use my cab sims. Am I over thinking this? Sorry, lame question, but I’m new to all this gear. Thanks in advance

Hi -
I don't have this exact set up, but I run the Cab M into a Samson stage monitor, which has the same inputs as the Headrush (which I'm interested in hearing about!).
You would just run an XLR cable out of the Cab M and into the Headrush, or even a 1/4" guitar cable. There should be nothing to it... That's what it's made for.

mojo34":yo79rqa0 said:
Hi -
I don't have this exact set up, but I run the Cab M into a Samson stage monitor, which has the same inputs as the Headrush (which I'm interested in hearing about!).
You would just run an XLR cable out of the Cab M and into the Headrush, or even a 1/4" guitar cable. There should be nothing to it... That's what it's made for.

Hey thanks. You know Two Notes emailed me back about 10 min before you responded and said the same thing. I think I can relax now ha. The last I had any gear was over 12yrs ago. All I had was a Crate 2x10, an old eq board for mixing, and too many old B.C Rich guitars, so this all pretty intimidating. Can’t wait to plug it all in when I get home tonight. Thanks again

Back