Trump Impeachment

Krull":14362han said:
Well looks like Avenatti is going to the Big House soon. :LOL: :LOL:
Maybe while this retard is enjoying his popularity amongst the prisoners in deference, he'll learn from Bloomberg how to dig holes, plant seeds, grow corn and engage a mechanical lever in the direction of the red-arrows along the concrete floor ground leading to his now new degenerate u4ia.

I'm telling ya, my view out to sea from my hillside back patio looks real nice and peaceful, right now. :)

Krull":f60umcmc said:
Get ready for a Roger Stone pardon. :thumbsup:
YOU THINK? ;)

On a side note, after what we witnessed last night from the current Dem peanut gallery, Obama predicted months ago that his fears would come to fruition in the current DNC as a "Circular Firing Squad".

Could Bloomberg with his $multi-million dollar staff, they couldn't prepare the dope for a Spelling B level response for the obvious! My lord what a Fredo we have here. And his last statement about his disgustingly excessive wealth when asked about, the dumbass stated "I'm giving it all away" . . . -- what freaking-ever Mr. Meathead. Go screw everybody that looks like you!!! :bash:

Krull":3q1r59g3 said:
Lol yea. Soon. Tik tok. :LOL: :LOL: it’s all political theatre.

You’ve Ticked your last Tock, pardner. :LOL: :LOL:

Tucker had an alright take on the newly re-animated Russia hoax tonight:

'You see what's going on here-
Our democratic system is in fact under attack, that much is true. But it's not the Russians who are attacking us, it's not even the Chinese. It's being being attacked by our own ruling class. They're undermining democracy because they have no choice. If they left it up to the voters to decide where to go next they'd be out of a job tomorrow because they've been terrible stewards of this country, some of them would be in jail. So they've got to subvert our system, their livelihoods depend on it.'

Biden - "My name is Joe Biden. I’m a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate. Look me over, if you like what you see, help out. If not, vote for the other Biden."

These last few days this fucking guy is in full melt down. Might have to watch the debate tonight :LOL: :LOL:

Ahhh, the ol' impeachment thread...good times and you saved it too right before it fell into oblivion off the page 4 cliff.

Its gonna be so much fun watching lunch bucket Joe piss himself on national television when the orange man starts talking about his admins involvement in the biggest scam ever attempted on the American population...

Poor little lunch bucket Joe....
So much promise for the future just a bit ago, but alas, it appears his brains are melting, his past is starting to become unavoidable, and anyone who is paying attention can see it won't even be close unless Michelle Obama changes her mind and runs with him.
Not that I believed her when she said she would not run..... She's as honest as her man child husband, but her balls are much bigger than his ever were :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
The only remote chance the dims have is to give her whatever she wants to run with him..

I know, the night of the living dead is back. I certainly hope this will not blow up into a horrifying revelation Muller 2.0 but you never know. Ol' sleepy from his bunker can use any ammo at all cost being a FOBAR corrupt cocoon rat.

lester":vb9xq3at said:
BREAKING: Head of Burisma Indicted in Ukraine, Hunter Biden named accepting millions more from slush fund. Developing...

Is this the quid or the quo there Ry?

Looks like you were wrong.

Ry Manchu":336ed2ub said:
lester":336ed2ub said:
BREAKING: Head of Burisma Indicted in Ukraine, Hunter Biden named accepting millions more from slush fund. Developing...Is this the quid or the quo there Ry?
Looks like you were wrong.

Biden's are 1000000000000000000000% guilty and YOU know it like EVERYONE does.

How does someone like the both of them get THAT rich???

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Back