torpedo live - speaker out not working

samguy22

so i am having a slight issue. My speaker in isnt working with my torpedo live. I play in a church, so having a cab is a little much for that setting. As far as I know, ive set everything up right. Guitar -> Amp head -> torpedo live -> DI box and then to the house/PA.

I plug my amp heads speaker out into the speaker in (8 ohm) and then the line out should go to the DI box, right? I am setting this up how its supposed to be right? Another thing I should mention is that I also did a hard reset on the torpedo live and that didnt help either. Also, when I do plug my guitar in, I do not get any input signal what so ever. The only signal i get is static, which is strange.

If it helps as well, I'm running a Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100 and it does work perfectly fin through a cab. not sure if this is a problem or anything but you know, more details the better right? Also read that the line out takes a stereo output. I was using a mono, but that shouldnt matter right? Anyone ever have any issues with this? or have any solutions?

Any and all help is appreciated

Back