New video from my band.

BrokenFusion":2sf5e0mt said:
Cool. Is that actually the Electro Dyne we're hearing?

No, it was Positive Grid Bias. I think we’re recording again, hopefully, in the Fall. We definitely want punchy rhythm sounds. Well probably try some Mesa, Marshall, and or Fractal. I’d lean Fractal since it will be easier to plug right in and get quick results and saves times trying to mic cabinets and whatnot.

danyeo":1y2anduj said:
UltraGary":1y2anduj said:
Nice work! HEY...how does your video get 36K+ views in 1 day?! (honest answers only please ;) )

We have lots of fans in Italy and Argentina! And the bass players wife has probably watched it 15k times. Other than that I don’t know, but we’re pushing it and lots of people are sitting around at home with nothing to do.

I'm always suspicious when a band gets an crazy amount of views super quick. You guys had almost 37K views in less than 24hrs, and now it's a few days later and it's almost 2,000 LESS views. Not that it matters, but that means somebody bought views from a media service, and things are a lil wonky. I mean no disrespect and still give y'all mad props for the great work on the song & video....I just thought you'd like to know.

I was impressed and my girlfriend was walking by when I was playing the video and fell in love with the band. She's a Jersey girl.

She typed in the name of the band and it came back with, you know by now, a bunch of other "The New Black" bands, many of them, plus a TV show. The other bands are bigger and more established "TNB" bands and have a huge and expansive fan base, but you know that. You have to change the name. It won't be a first, many bands changed their names after they got big, or right before they released their first album. Lit had to change their name to Blink 182 after their biggest and only hit. The tale of two Slayers facing off in Texas with Ron Jarzombek in the other Slayer, Slayer should have kicked KK out and added Jarzonbek instead. (The New Black # is taken also)

UltraGary":n3vdx0uj said:
danyeo":n3vdx0uj said:
UltraGary":n3vdx0uj said:
Nice work! HEY...how does your video get 36K+ views in 1 day?! (honest answers only please ;) )

We have lots of fans in Italy and Argentina! And the bass players wife has probably watched it 15k times. Other than that I don’t know, but we’re pushing it and lots of people are sitting around at home with nothing to do.

I'm always suspicious when a band gets an crazy amount of views super quick. You guys had almost 37K views in less than 24hrs, and now it's a few days later and it's almost 2,000 LESS views. Not that it matters, but that means somebody bought views from a media service, and things are a lil wonky. I mean no disrespect and still give y'all mad props for the great work on the song & video....I just thought you'd like to know.

Meanwhile, it's gone DOWN another 2,500 views. :confused: That's definitely a sign of bought views. This happened to a friend of mine who bought views for 3 of his videos (of course, he denied it to anyone who asked about it). After a little bit of this sort of thing, YouTube froze all 3 of them at 99views, of which they're still at. :LOL: :LOL: Sorry to point this out man... it's just entertaining at this point.

UltraGary":3f06sd7z said:
danyeo":3f06sd7z said:

Meanwhile, it's gone DOWN another 2,500 views. :confused: That's definitely a sign of bought views. This happened to a friend of mine who bought views for 3 of his videos (of course, he denied it to anyone who asked about it). After a little bit of this sort of thing, YouTube froze all 3 of them at 99views, of which they're still at. :LOL: :LOL: Sorry to point this out man... it's just entertaining at this point.

ope

Back