No talk about Corona Virus?

Krull":3t2u1jwc said:
CNutz":3t2u1jwc said:
Sitedrifter":3t2u1jwc said:
Krull likes to pigeon hole people cause he cannot understand there are people who are not aligned with a party.

Don't get me wrong, the protests that are being allowed by asshole governors and mayors is whacked . Those cities and towns do not deserve deserve what their libtard leaders are allowing which is the spread of the virus and death.

It seems Krull thinks asshole dem leaders is a great diversion to the asshole Trumpy bear playing with peoples lives. Typical, deflect from the truth and have the motto, if they can do it why can't I.

I love Krull!

Oh yeah, he's a far alt right cult douche wad for sure. Deliberate intellectual dishonesty sums up his character, as with most of these far right, and far lefties.

Says the Blue Dot sucking, Chomsky munching, Young Turk fluffing, Antifa sporting Left wing Crazynutz. :D

I'll gladly claim Noam Chomsky out of that bunch. I don't agree with everything about him, I don't agree with his political view. But I do enjoy his intellect.

Krull":2ssyo99t said:
Chomsky is your classic Charlatan. Sadly enough I admit I was intrigued by him in my late teens early twenties. Then I woke up.

Ok enlighten me, what makes him a Charlatan? What was the eureka moment for you. I genuinely want to know, if it's compelling enough perhaps I'll agree with you.

All these Fuckwits who do not listen to science and/or proclaim their anti science conspiracy theories as fact are hurting this nation and it's people.

JackTripper":7q22pp31 said:
If the virus is peaking in the summer, that's a pretty good indicator it is not seasonal.

whatever you say doctor.

QTzh.gif

Picasso":lg68ffi5 said:
JackTripper":lg68ffi5 said:
If the virus is peaking in the summer, that's a pretty good indicator it is not seasonal.

whatever you say doctor.

QTzh.gif

No problem, Picasso. I do art reviews as well, so good luck with the premier of your new exhibit, Young Men of Bangkok in Shades of White

Sitedrifter":3ofnrogx said:
All these Fuckwits who do not listen to science and/or proclaim their anti science conspiracy theories as fact are hurting this nation and it's people.

Conspiracy appeals to the simple mind. Science can be hard to understand, but conspiracy is not, it's tailored to enter the mind of even the lowest of IQ. It's has the elements of drama, excitement, fear, and anger. As a bonus the the new conspiracy consumer finally feel's enlighten, woke, and like the smart one for the first time in their life.

It's a happy meal for the brain. This is why millions of morons subscribe.

Goat":5xdecg2u said:
JackTripper":5xdecg2u said:
I'll just ignore this. I know you're not that fucking stupid.

It's endemic until there is a vaccine or people alter their behavior.

Goat":27mhdxgj said:
JackTripper":27mhdxgj said:
I'll just ignore this. I know you're not that fucking stupid.

Just like you ignore science cause you and Trumpy bear know better. Wait, are you that fucking stupid? Yes you are.

Krull":333tmojn said:

Alright, i'll have to read into this some more. But I don't see anything wrong with making a living. I also don't have a problem with capitalism.

But the author accuses Chompsky of being a closet capitalist, and that is hypocritical because Chompsky has some anti-capialism views right?

Let's take a definition of capitalist

Seems like most definitions of capitalist involve investing money for profit. So is that what Chompsky does, or does he instead make a living doing things like speaking at university for $12k a pop?

Attachments

• Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,057
Krull":to3n7rpf said:
... suck my ballz!
Hang on... that's Cartman's line. Plagiarist.

Your statue's gonna fall brother, 'cause there's no place for plagiarists in our history; you didn't happen. :LOL: :LOL:

I say, err on the side of caution. Wearing a fask mask when mingling isn't going to hurt anyone, so why not? I do however take issue with how the media is hyping it. This strain of coronavirus should be no worse than any previous strain of coronavirus. I'm hearing that the elevated fatality numbers are due to the fact that all deaths are being recorded as "coronavirus". By example, one MD said that if a person arrives in a hospital with a broken leg, the injury gets recorded as "coronavirus". The MD has to go back into the computer, and remove the "coronavirus" designation. I can't confirm, but it's not the first time I've heard this sort of thing.

Well I'm glad you're down with the err on the side of caution. However "this strain" ? What make you think this is a new strain?, we never got out of the first wave, we are still in it the first wave man, it never really died down enough. We were getting it under control then the dumb asses just let up. Now it starts all over, and probably worse, more job losses, etc..

It's akin to stopping your antibiotics after a few days, the infection was not gone yet. (thats an analogy BTW, put that out there before someone crys about antibiotics dont treat viruses)

Goat":itqq6j3x said:
I say, err on the side of caution. Wearing a fask mask when mingling isn't going to hurt anyone, so why not? I do however take issue with how the media is hyping it. This strain of coronavirus should be no worse than any previous strain of coronavirus. I'm hearing that the elevated fatality numbers are due to the fact that all deaths are being recorded as "coronavirus". By example, one MD said that if a person arrives in a hospital with a broken leg, the injury gets recorded as "coronavirus". The MD has to go back into the computer, and remove the "coronavirus" designation. I can't confirm, but it's not the first time I've heard this sort of thing.

3r05c5.jpg

Krull":gpvqz4cg said:
What happened sitejoke? Didn’t wake up early today with mouth foam? Too much hard drugs last night I guess. That’s your typical Libtard psychology. All on some sort of drug and delusional.

:LOL: :LOL:

Oh look Trump told people to use Lysol. Oh look peaceful protestors. Oh look Trump had a rally, that’s why covid-19 numbers are up. Oh look I’m a retard named Sitejoke.

Krull, .........

Back