No talk about Corona Virus?

Donny did not tell anyone to inhale disinfectant but the dumb orange urinal tablet thought it was a brilliant idea and asked his medical crony to check into internal use of disinfectants. While Doctor Birx threw up in her mouth after hearing the president's crazy talk.

CNutz":36dt5nhr said:
Well I'm glad you're down with the err on the side of caution. However "this strain" ? What make you think this is a new strain?, we never got out of the first wave, we are still in it the first wave man, it never really died down enough. We were getting it under control then the dumb asses just let up. Now it starts all over, and probably worse, more job losses, etc..

It's akin to stopping your antibiotics after a few days, the infection was not gone yet. (thats an analogy BTW, put that out there before someone crys about antibiotics dont treat viruses)
New strain = Novel. The rest of your reply is untenable. Purely reactionary; lacking in facts. It qualifies as social engineering.

Goat":m0fe2ec6 said:
Sitedrifter":m0fe2ec6 said:
Goat":m0fe2ec6 said:
I say, err on the side of caution. Wearing a fask mask when mingling isn't going to hurt anyone, so why not? I do however take issue with how the media is hyping it. This strain of coronavirus should be no worse than any previous strain of coronavirus. I'm hearing that the elevated fatality numbers are due to the fact that all deaths are being recorded as "coronavirus". By example, one MD said that if a person arrives in a hospital with a broken leg, the injury gets recorded as "coronavirus". The MD has to go back into the computer, and remove the "coronavirus" designation. I can't confirm, but it's not the first time I've heard this sort of thing.

3r05c5.jpg

Pay no attention the man behind the curtain. Okay... If you're in such poor health, that your body cannot fight a cold virus, you should certainly heed CDC instructions. Widespread infection and recovery perpetuates herd immunity. Did you miss grade school biology?

Obviously the republican party who rides the coat tails of Trump had Religion in High School and passed on Science. Trumptards are super , huge, large, premium, special and brilliant people.

Your state is starting to crumble there Goat. It is estimated the rise of hospitalizations in the next 3 weeks will render your hospitals useless. All those poor unhealthy people will die. Way to go!

Sitedrifter":2hq5y4hs said:
Your state is starting to crumble there Goat. It is estimated the rise of hospitalizations in the next 3 weeks will render your hospitals useless. All those poor unhealthy people will die. Way to go!
Sup! You just released and paroled or sumpin' or best of luck to you. :aww:

For you conspirafunckacy folks wondering about this current cv19 spike in June for example Arizona. Folks were HOT, stayed indoors for the most part cranking the AC incubating like little chicks. You can't exercise your immune system's natural system(s) in a racoon cocoon like Mr. Leon Trotsky masquerading as Mr. Sleep Peepy Holy Joey Biden no-movement. Then let all the party people go out to bars and have a good time.

Pick your theory or no theory as my theory is irrelevant from behind this curtain. :LOL: :LOL:

Krull":1v6ilvz4 said:
Edit: oops looks like scottosan removes his post. Anyways...replying to what he said.

so 2 people have died at your work from covid-19. How many people die from Cancer?

“Estimated numbers of new cancer cases and deaths in 2019 (In 2019, there will be an estimated 1,762,450 new cancer cases diagnosed and 606,880 cancer deaths in the United States.”

https://www.cancer.org/research/can...-facts-figures/cancer-facts-figures-2019.html
Cancer is not relevant to the conversation. Merely stating it’s real and you can get it. Some scientist have warned that lockdowns put higher risk patients in increased contact with more likely carriers in their family. States with stricter lockdowns aren’t fairing and better

scottosan":ltgjw6dg said:
Krull":ltgjw6dg said:
Edit: oops looks like scottosan removes his post. Anyways...replying to what he said.

so 2 people have died at your work from covid-19. How many people die from Cancer?

“Estimated numbers of new cancer cases and deaths in 2019 (In 2019, there will be an estimated 1,762,450 new cancer cases diagnosed and 606,880 cancer deaths in the United States.”

https://www.cancer.org/research/can...-facts-figures/cancer-facts-figures-2019.html
Cancer is not relevant to the conversation. Merely stating it’s real and you can get it. Some scientist have warned that lockdowns put higher risk patients in increased contact with more likely carriers in their family. States with stricter lockdowns aren’t fairing and better
Scott, however you slice it. It appears you may need a preemptive injection of hemorrhagic fever to avoid the inevitable before you join the Chain Gang® of 6 transmission. :aww:

large_22a69535-f2c4-432c-93b6-987efb64e1d5.png

Krull":2d1p7dgl said:
scottosan":2d1p7dgl said:
Krull":2d1p7dgl said:

If this virus is so relevant, why did the media and Democrats forget about it after George Floyd’s death?

Now that Trump wants to open the economy back up, all of a sudden it’s the “2nd wave” and more lock downs are needed.
the psychological effects of the lock down attributes to the response of Floyd. People were looking for a reason at that point to lash out at government.

Krull":g83dm926 said:
scottosan":g83dm926 said:
scottosan":g83dm926 said:

If this virus is so relevant, why did the media and Democrats forget about it after George Floyd’s death?

Now that Trump wants to open the economy back up, all of a sudden it’s the “2nd wave” and more lock downs are needed.
the psychological effects of the lock down attributes to the response of Floyd. People were looking for a reason at that point to lash out at government.

And the media followed suit? They seemed pretty in favor of the “peaceful protests”.

Why were business owners allowed to get arrested for opening up shop while crazy white Antifa was allowed to destroy at will?

I posted a video before George Floyd’s death, of a NYPD officer of color slamming a black guy down for not social distancing and wearing a mask. Apples and oranges?
not sure who you’re having
a discussion with. I listed personal observations of my “non social media” world that have nothing to do with George Floyd, protests and Antifa.

Krull":1g2472cv said:
scottosan":1g2472cv said:

And the media followed suit? They seemed pretty in favor of the “peaceful protests”.

Why were business owners allowed to get arrested for opening up shop while crazy white Antifa was allowed to destroy at will?

I posted a video before George Floyd’s death, of a NYPD officer of color slamming a black guy down for not social distancing and wearing a mask. Apples and oranges?
not sure who you’re having
a discussion with. I listed personal observations of my “non social media” world that have nothing to do with George Floyd, protests and Antifa.

Pretty clever diversion. I’m, not talking about any social media. I’m talking mainstream media complacency along with Governors and Mayors. All in favor of George Floyd protests. The same ones telling law abiding citizens to stay at home and not go to work.
Diversion? Go argue with yourself. My post and the topic is Corona. No one is arguing with you about those things.

WGAF":3rhb7z3k said:
Krull":3rhb7z3k said:
scottosan":3rhb7z3k said:
Krull":3rhb7z3k said:

100% Correct.

A blind man can see this BS from Mars.
Indeed.

Fear of a second wave is spreading (of course), and we're facing an inevitable 2nd lockdown here in my home state, the People's Democratic Republic of Victoria.

The aim of flattening the curve has long been forgotten. Seems eradication is the new goal. Talk about premeditated mission creep.

Well, our Dear Leader, Chairman Dan, has just reinstated stage 3 lockdown for 36 of the suburbs in Melbourne.

Mission creep be upon us once again. This was 5 minutes ago. :doh:

EDIT:
Oh, and folks started doing a run on toilet paper last week (again!) in anticipation of this... in all suburbs. :doh:

Back