No talk about Corona Virus?

Krull":19kpy1hj said:
JackTripper":19kpy1hj said:
Krull":19kpy1hj said:
JackTripper":19kpy1hj said:
CNutz":19kpy1hj said:
I'm sure the spike had a lot to do with bars opening, and people just letting their guard down.

It was exactly that.

"If I could go back and redo anything, it probably would have been to slow down the opening of bars," Texas Governor Abbott said in a TV interview Friday evening.
https://www.texastribune.org/2020/06/26 ... rs-regret/

Florida Department of Health statement:
"During the month of June 2020, the number of individuals testing positive for COVID-19 increased significantly in the State of Florida, especially among younger individuals, and some of these cases involving younger individuals are suspected to have originated from visits to bars, pubs, or nightclubs who have disregarded the restrictions set forth in Phase 2 of the Safe. Smart. Step-by-Step. Plan for Florida's Recovery."

:LOL: :LOL:

Unless..unless Florida and Texas are both giving the BLM protesters plausible deniability for the surge. Yeah, that explains it. :LOL: :LOL:
You do know covid-19 is in the feces right? Where a condom Jack!

I didn't see that in the CDC safety protocols. But I'm sure you have your sources. :thumbsup:

Metalhex":lziyjt36 said:
JackTripper":lziyjt36 said:
Up8vIdJ.png

The problem woth that chart is that the protests started only days before the latest date on it which June 1. So it still would have been a couple weeks yet to see the spike in cases go up.

Yes, pictures are from around June 1. The chart goes through June 28. So you've got about 4 weeks of data following the protest.

Monkey Man":2pfb8g2t said:
Well, our Dear Leader, Chairman Dan, has just reinstated stage 3 lockdown for 36 of the suburbs in Melbourne.

Mission creep be upon us once again. This was 5 minutes ago. :doh:

EDIT:
Oh, and folks started doing a run on toilet paper last week (again!) in anticipation of this... in all suburbs. :doh:
Update:

Breaking news:
Anyone breaching the lockdown and crossing the northern interstate border faces an $11 000 fine or 6 months' jail. :loco:

Krull":2uvxrhp0 said:
JackTripper":2uvxrhp0 said:
Krull":2uvxrhp0 said:
JackTripper":2uvxrhp0 said:
CNutz":2uvxrhp0 said:
I'm sure the spike had a lot to do with bars opening, and people just letting their guard down.

It was exactly that.

Florida Department of Health statement:
"During the month of June 2020, the number of individuals testing positive for COVID-19 increased significantly in the State of Florida, especially among younger individuals, and some of these cases involving younger individuals are suspected to have originated from visits to bars, pubs, or nightclubs who have disregarded the restrictions set forth in Phase 2 of the Safe. Smart. Step-by-Step. Plan for Florida's Recovery."

:LOL: :LOL:

Unless..unless Florida and Texas are both giving the BLM protesters plausible deniability for the surge. Yeah, that explains it. :LOL: :LOL:

Yup, that’s it. Only covid-19 surged in Red States. Millions of libtards running around smashing things only dissinfected covid-19. :LOL: :LOL:

"Gov. DeSantis blames young people partying for coronavirus surge"
https://nypost.com/2020/06/29/gov-desan ... rus-surge/

DLM---Drunk Lives Matter! :LOL: :LOL:

Goat":2i6rd423 said:
Sitedrifter":2i6rd423 said:
The level of menticide is astounding! "My body - My choice" and she's campaigning for Trump in 2020. :LOL: :LOL:

Is it too late to write-in an authentic Republican candidate? Ah, fuck-it... The sheep are beyond saving.

Pretty sure that "chick" is a time traveling Axl Rose from the 80's

Mailman1971":3ngh631f said:
Picasso":3ngh631f said:
Krull":3ngh631f said:

How cruel, those poor men of color look defenseless.
I know!!! They aren’t wearing mask!! :LOL: :LOL:
World is going down the tubes.
I was gonna say boring bingo but that wouldn't be prudent.

I say we work to get back to the great Meritocracy that makes America great. We'll need to tutor CNutz as he may be a challenge in such a system that is based on performance as measured through examination and/or demonstrated achievement and through the grace of metaphysics with pink Kool-Aid. :)

In objective addition and to the subject. There has never been "invented" a vaccine for HIV/AIDS or insanity. Good luck on CV19 with Doctor Dolittle at the tip of the spear, surely. :)

wait for it!! WAIT FOR IT!!!!

Trump is going to pop and directly spew out his hatred (for other than white people) and it will destroy the republican party.

Reading his twitter feed shows he is going really go off. It is coming and will make for a great book when he is out of office and all the pussy senators and governors that back him will then write about their terrible interactions with him.

GO Mitt Romney! :hys:

Krull":291bi7r0 said:
CNutz":291bi7r0 said:
Krull":291bi7r0 said:
Cnutz preferred “chick”. Those are some thick ovaries. :LOL: :LOL:

womens-march-liberal-fat-ass.png

So wrong to drag your mom, and fiancee/sister into this. :hys:

That cow look strikingly similar to to you profile picture. If she didn’t have a beard I’d say it was you. :hys:

Do your ovaries stick out that much too? :LOL: :LOL:

krull post a picture of yourself cause I bet you look just like.......

Thats a full on fallopian fungus that causes that. Probably occurred after Krull overstayed his welcome at the sushi buffet. :LOL: :LOL:

Krull there's a reason you don't cunnelingus your sister, bad shit happens

Back