No talk about Corona Virus?

Picasso":2gslakot said:
Krull":2gslakot said:
And if you believe that rat infested city isn’t still crawling with covid-19 you are beyond libtarded.

So true, been there many times, .

I'm sure your mini-brush stroke was a big hit in the West Village, leaving an artistic imprimatur on the countenance of many young men.

WGAF":39k97mhu said:
CNutz":39k97mhu said:
Performing GUNTelingus on that beast is the only time Krull doesn't cry about wearing a mask :hys:

To be fair he'd at least need a canary (with full death insurance) to go in there first and check things out.

He may not care about wearing a mask but he'd STILL need to wear a snorkel and flippers for the squirting waterfall of excitement he'd be causing a GUNT that size. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

:hys:

Krull":2l1bzclb said:
“New BS Study Claims Black Lives Matter Riots Slowed Overall Spread of Coronavirus”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...tter-riots-slowed-overall-spread-coronavirus/

What’s scary is libtards actually believe this to be true. Jacktripper shows pictures of packed streets in NY and then proceeds to show a graph with no source reference whatsoever, claiming covid-19 cases became non existent during protests/riots. :LOL: :LOL:

Here ya go, right from the government source, updated through July 1! :LOL: :LOL:

https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/covid/covid-19-data.page

It's called transparency, see if you can find "other" states releasing these stats daily.

Stick to your BLM theory. :confused: Mine is DLM, because Drunk Lives do Matter. :hys:

Krull":1sh5n15e said:
. Where’s the fancy government charts on that data. :LOL: :LOL:

You were quick to believe these reported numbers and assign blame when they were rising. But now that they are at a nadir the numbers are less believable because they don't jibe with your Internet BLM conspiracy theories?

Whatever. :confused:

Stay healthy. Stay safe. And more importantly, stay sober! :LOL: :LOL:

Krull":24i6cppi said:
^ the mind control is strong with this one. Was Cuomo transparent on the way they handled the nursing home situation? Where’s the fancy government charts on that data. :LOL: :LOL:

It's really crazy how brainwashed you are Krull. I get that you hate libtards and so do I but you are such a trumptard it makes no sense since he is not a conservative let alone a republican. He has zero communication skills unless dog whistling, everyone he has fired sucks but when they are hired they are the top tier echelon of the countries smartest. You can't have it both ways Peachy. Hate Trump, hate liberals and be happy otherwise you are just another trumptard, OK Peachy?

JackTripper":20ksir48 said:
I'm sure your mini-brush stroke was a big hit in the West Village, leaving an artistic imprimatur on the countenance of many young men.

coming from a beta-male who calls herself JackTripper.

200w.gif

Krull":k7iujei2 said:
Sitedrifter":k7iujei2 said:
Krull":k7iujei2 said:
^ the mind control is strong with this one. Was Cuomo transparent on the way they handled the nursing home situation? Where’s the fancy government charts on that data. :LOL: :LOL:

It's really crazy how brainwashed you are Krull. I get that you hate libtards and so do I but you are such a trumptard it makes no sense since he is not a conservative let alone a republican. He has zero communication skills unless dog whistling, everyone he has fired sucks but when they are hired they are the top tier echelon of the countries smartest. You can't have it both ways Peachy. Hate Trump, hate liberals and be happy otherwise you are just another trumptard, OK Peachy?

Divert from the facts. All you read is libtard and your brain gets triggered.

No, All you read is BLM and you get your granny panties in a bunch. Stop with the charade, be a man and speak what you really feel instead of hiding behind your redirections, ok Peachy?

All horseshit, and dog's barking through the fence aside, we're fucked in Texas.

and deaths are climbing

Attachments

• texas.jpg
    texas.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 1,789
  • Texasd.jpg
    Texasd.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,786
Back