Thread deletions...

JackBootedThug

MURDERATOR
I don't know why you guys keep deleting your posts but it's beginning to annoy me for some reason. Reach down between your legs, squeeze and sound off. This is the rig-talk way. ooo-ra....carry on.

We are self-editing titles and content that could be construed "politically sensitive". Deleting titles/content is the alternative to the lack of content control, of course. One forum, I don't recall which, lets the thread author delete titles and content. Such freedom is both liberating, and prudent. It may actually be The Gear Page, I'm not sure? The empath self-moderates... the narcissist does not.

I'd think the disaster that's become known as the "Krull and CNutz Shit Show" would be a larger concern. As long as these two clowns are permitted perform, I'm keeping my popcorn at the ready.

Take a look at the last several pages of content... Pages 32 - 35 is a virtual trainwreck! :scared: :LOL: :LOL:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=209096&start=1550

Goat":1m0paoeb said:
There's no-way someone as opinionated as WGAF would just bail... No way! I'm not saying he won't resurface; as this would help to lend credibility to the charade. I suspect "WGAF" and "Krull" are the creation of one veteran RT member. They have the same writing style, and they both post those annoyingly huge images. Both Krull and WGAF are ravenous Trumptards, as is the suspected host.

WGAF":44p7316g said:
Goat, I certainly gave you more credit than you're due & that supports your handle status of "Plank Cranker Wanker"
Oops! You just outed yourself! Ya see, that's the problem with posing as an alternate identity... You forgot that your "WGAF" identity also holds 'Plank Cranker' status. As they say in Texas... You're busted, pard! :LOL: :LOL:

Once again, for lazy post reading fools such as you, I'm NOT an alt, I'm NOT an agent & I'm NOT a BOT.

;)

I have a laugh with 99% people on this forum but I will NOT tolerate Democrat scum who throw the racist card willy nilly. Condoning this behaviour has the US well & truly fucked today. So for the love of Jesus I ain't aiding & abetting the disgraceful act by being associated. Life is too short & Dems who do this have no place in my world. I always give them an initial chance, acknowledge them & I'm polite to them.

As usual they can't help themselves & they throw their vile BS at people as they're actually mentally sick. If you people are comfortable with & around them good for you but that's your choice & not mine. Forums today are on the decline because of them, if you want to keep this forum active & fruitful you may want to consider running them off. Again, they're mentally sick & destructive on all fronts.

Goat":19cxijn6 said:
WGAF":19cxijn6 said:
Goat, I certainly gave you more credit than you're due & that supports your handle status of "Plank Cranker Wanker"
Oops! You just outed yourself! Ya see, that's the problem with posing as an alternate identity... You forgot that your "WGAF" identity also holds 'Plank Cranker' status. As they say in Texas... You're busted, pard! :LOL: :LOL:

Once again, for lazy post reading fools such as you, I'm NOT an alt, I'm NOT an agent & I'm NOT a BOT.

;)

I have a laugh with 99% people on this forum but I will NOT tolerate Democrat scum who throw the racist card willy nilly. Condoning this behaviour has the US well & truly fucked today. So for the love of Jesus I ain't aiding & abetting the disgraceful act by being associated. Life is too short & Dems who do this have no place in my world. I always give them an initial chance, acknowledge them & I'm polite to them.

As usual they can't help themselves & they throw their vile BS at people as they're actually mentally sick. If you people are comfortable with & around them good for you but that's your choice & not mine. Forums today are on the decline because of them, if you want to keep this forum active & fruitful you may want to consider running them off. Again, they're mentally sick & destructive on all fronts.

WTF are you on?

As I again see, way too much credit for you.

WGAF":3oc4e144 said:
Goat":3oc4e144 said:

;)

WTF are you on?

As I again see, way too much credit for you.
I say again... You've been busted! :salute:

:yes:

Goat":1sg8uhdq said:
I'd think the disaster that's become known as the "Krull and CNutz Shit Show" would be a larger concern. As long as these two clowns are permitted perform, I'm keeping my popcorn at the ready.

Take a look at the last several pages of content... Pages 32 - 35 is a virtual trainwreck! :scared: :LOL: :LOL:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=209096&start=1550
Comparing CNutz to Kuntt shows how retarded you are. CNutz actually adds to the forum, he posts about gear, answers questions or provides info on amps and amp mods etc... Kuntt just posts political shit in OT, or throws grenades at Larry and a few others. Complete tool bag.

I didn’t say I don’t enjoy the forum, I only said I’m not triggered because I don’t care. It’s all comedy anyway. I get a lot of laughs at the back and forth.

Back