Cab M Clip indicators

cscotto

Hello,

I just want to make sure I understand something. In the manual for the Cab M it says (clipping is indicated on the display). Now the display on the pedal simply has a bar meter that does not change as you approach the top of the meter. My H9 for example, has a light that lets you know the pedal is receiving signal and a second light that lights up red to indicate clipping. As far as I can tell, in spite of what the manual say the input display on the pedal does not indicate clipping other than reaching the end of the bar.

The Torpedo Remote app, however, has a series of familiar digital version of a light meter on a mixer. The top three dots (lights) appear to indicate clipping in the usual way. The first two of the top three lights are red, and I am assuming it is OK to occasionally light the first of these red lights. A sustained second lit red light I am assuming indicates sustained clipping (this is what my ear is telling me), and the third light never lights.

Is the manual really referring to Torpedo Remote app rather than the pedal because the pedal does not seem to indicate clipping in the usual way.

Thanks.

When the CAB M is clipping, the front display shows thisthe front bars on the display will have the word CLIP disaplyed within them

Back