CAB M newbie

Musicmann1967

Hi!
I'm brand new to this and have a simple question that has probably been covered on another thread, but I didn't find it. So if you could either answer my questions or direct me to a thread that covers it, I'd be very thankful!
I plan on using third party IRs occasionally. From what I understand, the supplied SD card in the CAB M is full with the included IRs. I just ordered an SD card that would hold more IRs than I could possibly need, simply in order to avoid deleting and reloading for the sake of space. All IRs will stay on the new SD card (I hope?). So may questions are:
Do I need to move the TN supplied IRs to my computer in order to transfer them onto the new SD card? If so, how do I do that? Or do I simply have the ability to to download them again from the TN site because I'm a registered owner, and not even bother moving them around?
Thanks very much! :)
Larry

Hey Larry, the internal memory takes the Two notes Virtual Cabinet, the included memory card is shipped empty and is for you to fill up with your IR's of choice!

When offloading cabinets from the CAB M, you can store them locally on your computer via Torpedo Remote, which you connect with a USB cable

Jason Wilding":3nm7q0f9 said:
Hey Larry, the internal memory takes the Two notes Virtual Cabinet, the included memory card is shipped empty and is for you to fill up with your IR's of choice!

When offloading cabinets from the CAB M, you can store them locally on your computer via Torpedo Remote, which you connect with a USB cable

Okay, I think I get it! Thanks so much!

Back