Hunter Biden Photos?

panhead":3kpzh2cf said:
This shit goes so deep in our govt and other govt`s that its more like the grand canyon than a rabbit hole.
:yes:

Giga.Blast":3kpzh2cf said:
Monkey Man":3kpzh2cf said:
...or commies at a libertarian camp. :LOL: :LOL:
Yeah baby! :D

b2de1cf356ac0c5e47adc856fa3c4133.gif
:LOL: :LOL:

stanz":5iipb4c9 said:
Awesome reply, but I must disagree on Neanderthal. If not Neanderthal, a relative. Forensic evidence (in the form of fossilized footprints) indicates an in-line gait. Homo sapiens do not walk this way, yet the fossilized prints are a near match that of modern human. Like many plaster casts of alleged "Sasquatch" prints, the fossilized Neanderthal (relative) prints also include the (tree-climbing) midtarsal break which Homo sapiens do not possess. I actually had a much longer version. One that pointed-out our lack of natural strength compared to other animals; which you mentioned in your reply.
He mentions the huge brow ridges and says we don't have them. That's exactly the sort of thing I was talking about.

The huge variety of skull shapes one sees, that were used to help argue the many intermediate forms, could be harvested walking down your local street today. Heads come in all shapes and sizes - small and large brain cavities, sloping and protruding foreheads, flat and pointed domes, large and small jaws, thick and thin bone and so on.

I'm not buying any of the intermediate forms; every one I've investigated involved too many assumptions and sleight of hand. Nebraska man (and his wife!) was constructed from a single tooth, for example. I mean, really? Yeah, and it gets better than that. Years later, it was revealed / determined that it was a pig's tooth. :LOL: :LOL:

The problems with so many of these theories are many-fold. The most-relevant IMHO are:

1) Interpretation of "evidence" according to one's world view.
2) The assumption of many millions of years as a time scale, which somehow magically enables that which wouldn't otherwise be possible.
3) The assemblage / "reconstruction" of fossilised bones, selected according to point #1's "world view", sometimes collected across great areas (Lucy was an assemblage of bones found over a 3 mile radius!).
4) The assumption that biophysically-impossible changes can and did happen. I blame the "timespan illusion". Time does and cannot impose a magical exception to physical and biological laws, entropy's being one of them.
5) The assumption that every creature's DNA code can somehow grow in complexity when in reality all we see is a steady decline in accuracy, efficacy (evidenced by disease and deformities, none of which constitutes an improvement for a creature) and complexity. The built-in error correction (3-in-four parsing code) can deal with solar radiation, albeit not-perfectly, but modern, toxic living accelerates error accumulation, which has been occurring all along anyway, thereby shortening the shelf life of man. Entropy's a bitch, and biological processes can't be magically-exempted from this universal law of thermodynamics by hiding behind "time" (millions of years).

That's off the top of my head. I was reluctant to respond the first time, as you'd remember brother, 'cause I studied the whole design and origins thing for many decades, postulating roughly 40 000 reasons why evolution couldn't have happened before I finally caved(!) and gave up, figuring there was no point 'cause back in those days nobody listened or gave a shit anyway. No internet back then, of course.

Caveat:
Evolution can and does happen, but only when you add ordered, targeted information to something. So, an idea can evolve, as can a business, a philosophy, a product, a song, a style and so on, but in every case it's due to intelligent, ordered-energy input; there is no other way.

To put it another way:
If a car represents a complex creature (every creature is more-complex, even a cell, so this is a conservative example), is there any way one could build it part-by-part before it died (didn't run)? Even a single screw can prevent it from running, the equivalent of a creature's being dead.

The irreducible-complexity argument illustrates this very-well. A mouse trap has to have 5 parts minimum. Any less and it's another dead creature (but not a dead mouse - epic fail! LOL).

If you have time, check-out this Lloyd Pye clip. I don't agree with his planet collision theory, but I think he was on the right track regarding the origin of Homo sapiens. I reject the theory (yes, theory) that human life "evolved" via metamorphesis. As far as mammals are concerned, physical change is possible through interbreeding only. i.e. Creation via hybridization. It is my contention that Homo sapiens are the result of interbreeding (and/or genetic experimantation) with alternative DNA.
I was preaching to the choir on the evolution thing, obviously. :LOL: :LOL:

My lengthy quest was essentially about where that DNA came from, or more to the point, the origins of life.

Panspermia or infusion of inter-stellar DNA fail to answer this question, so all-things-told, my 40-year quest ended in concluding that life had to have been created from a higher dimension or dimensions. Last time I checked (10 or 15 years ago) theoretical physicists had upped the number of dimensions they felt had to exist to 11. As you'd know from the Mr. & Mrs. Flat analogy, adding just one dimension (2D to 3D, as the example employed), changes everything. No way can any of us conceive what would be possible if we existed in the 5th, 7th... or even multiple higher dimensions. If God's the designer, He surely exists in them. Past, present, future, size / mass... all would no longer be discreet properties of said domain.

Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness, to rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, and over all the earth itself and every creature that crawls upon it." 27 So God created man in His own image...
Many peeps don't realise He's apparently a tri-part being (hence, "us").

I'll get back to you once I've futzed my way through the video, mate. Will take some time. I like the fact that he's got a Helluva lot of things right that evolutionists got wrong, many of the same things I figured out and concluded.

A little later...
OK... he's making some of the same mistakes every evolutionist I studied made. Time is his Achilles heel, I'm afraid. As a result, there're way too many things to dissect!

Still, as I suggested earlier, I really appreciate that he's at least trying to think out-of-the-box and not swallow the establishment's paradigm. :thumbsup:

now they are saying nude pictures of his niece? nice....oh well-he was in a relationship with his dead brothers sister for 2 fuckin years....

Biden is going down and down hard. He will all of a sudden fall ill and Commala (I misspelled her name in honor of KRAF)will take over.

Sitedrifter":26bhhppk said:
Biden is going down and down hard. He will all of a sudden fall ill and Commala (I misspelled her name in honor of KRAF)will take over.
Nothing will happen.

Back