Diezel User Gallery

scott2.jpg

goofin around backstage in somewhere in Canada

This is my setup but if it gets too compicated (MIDI is not a freind of mine) ill go to the setup in the lower picture :)
Image010_1.jpg

DSC00248.jpg

BERNI":7476d said:
i use two decimators just because the rack version makes a little hum noise when i use both channels. the pedal goes before the amp, and the rack goes only with the rack effects.

That sucks! I'm getting ready to buy one and have wondered what people using two heads on a stereo ISP thought. I really hope I don't get any hum!

zzzsleepzzz":42f93 said:
BERNI":42f93 said:
i use two decimators just because the rack version makes a little hum noise when i use both channels. the pedal goes before the amp, and the rack goes only with the rack effects.

That sucks! I'm getting ready to buy one and have wondered what people using two heads on a stereo ISP thought. I really hope I don't get any hum!

Most likely you will get (at least some amount of) humm, but don't worry there is couple rather easy ways to solve this issue. Basically it is all about removing the ground loop.

i.ak":c013c said:
zzzsleepzzz":c013c said:
BERNI":c013c said:

Most likely you will get (at least some amount of) humm, but don't worry there is couple rather easy ways to solve this issue. Basically it is all about removing the ground loop.

How exactly would one do that?

I think this is wrong thread to discuss about this topic, but...

You can find plenty of information about the removal of ground loop from the Internet. But please please please, DO NOT remove the ground of your AC power cord as suggested in some discussion.

Take a look i.e. this:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=19069&p=230930&hilit=ground+loop#p230930

Removing the ground from the cables is rather simple cure, but if you are uncertain, but still want to DIY there is also some little thingies called "line isolation boxes" available. At least the Palmer PLI-01 is good quality and does not colour (too much) your sound.

Heres is my herbert head on top of a engl xxl pro cab with vintage 30s and a vigier excalibur from 91

Attachments

• diezel.JPG
    diezel.JPG
    529 KB · Views: 33,944
i.ak":f8c7b said:
Sam Laming":f8c7b said:
Is that an RG2077XL?

Yep. Its still the best mass production 27" scale 7-string that I have played so far. Only the strings are changed as well as the stock bridge pickup is changed to Lundgren M7. :)

Awesome, I've got one also, though it's no longer mass produced as I understand I think it's been discontinued, It's a killer guitar though mine needs a fret job I believe :doh:

I always wondering how mutch people play the diezel stuff at home. maybe you have one at home and a other rig in the band-room?? what says your directly neighborhood? :confused:

cu, philipp

I play my Herbert at home almost exclusively - no problems so far with the neighbors, but I have the channel vol at around 9am and the master too.

So finally a got my dream amp, so I thought it might be time to post my current setup :yes:

Diezel VH4
Engl Z12 (modified)
Tube Town T-Rex 2x12" loaded with Eminence V12 (got another one at our rehearsal space)
Ran Custom Explorer TK-1
T-Kustom Explorer white (self made)
Edwards LPC
T-Kustom Brutalocaster (self made)

BTW: I love the VH4 can't wait for our next two gigs next weekend :rock:

Attachments

• vh4_rig.jpg
    vh4_rig.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 34,007
Hey guys, this is my main rig for live & in the studio. Herbert gets the most work. The cab is the 412 NYC edition with 2 X G12H's and 2 x Vin 30's. silver piping etc. Gorgeous sound (now all Ruby's have been repaced in Herbert) Triaxis is super useful (2:100 power amp is out of rack in the pic) Road King II sad to say is not getting as much work as it used to. Mainly play DC400T Carvins, Universe's, J Customs. Variax guitars, basses, Taylors, Nuno N4, Jem etc for supplemental studio/live work. The rack is G Majors, Line 6 racks, Amp Gizmo (channel switcher for Road King II), BBE sonic maximiser, and a monster amp to run it all. X-15 and King Kontroller handle all switching duties.

Attachments

• CIMG1216.JPG
    CIMG1216.JPG
    688.2 KB · Views: 34,103
  • CIMG1213.JPG
    CIMG1213.JPG
    894.5 KB · Views: 33,961
Back