Diezel User Gallery

Peter Diezel.... God Bless You!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
DiezelVH4007.jpg

2e3mjcl.jpg

Diezel VH4 / Diezel Columbus Midi / 2006 RI '68 LP Tri-Burst Custom / 1983 LP Silverburst Custom / etc...

Attachments

• CIMG1470.JPG
    CIMG1470.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 34,059
ha...you almost made me jealous with that one. Now add Uberschall, Einstein & VH4 & I'll hire a killer!

What are you running you Deliverance with, P50s? Lovin that thing :thumbsup:

ha...you almost made me jealous with that one. Now add Uberschall, Einstein & VH4 & I'll hire a killer!

What are you running you Deliverance with, P50s? Lovin that thing

i sold all of those amps and thats just a old pic, im gonna take a new pic of my current amps which is the herbert i just got, a mesa roadtser and a engl se. i had a vh4 and didnt like it and ive owned 3 uberschalls. :)

the deliverance and p50's sounded the best of all the speakers ive tried.

Ok, zao...you own 4 very cute amps(exept the engl :LOL: :LOL: ). Which one is your favorite one?
Isn´t it heavy to campare them???

:LOL: :LOL: my favorite is the engl se, my 2nd fav is hard to call because i like my diezel and the mesa when boosted about the same, i just sold the evh because i liked the diezel better and i figured i could get another one when i have more cash someday and its easy to replace. my fav clean channel out of all my amps is the diezel, my favorite for rock is the diezel, my fav for metal is the engl and i play metal 75% of the time, i really wanna sell my mesa cab and get a diezel cab because i think it would sound better with the herbert.
i know you guys dont like the engls but i really love that amp, i do have to say the diezel is the best built out of all my amps. :rock:

Back