Diezel User Gallery

petereanima":13fpdc09 said:
Jaymz82":13fpdc09 said:
You should tell your friend to clean his Einstein, man this amp is dirty :gethim:

yeah, i already told him. :gethim:

..and did it then by myself, couldn't watch it. :doh:

I probably would have done the same :) It's a pity how some people tread the equipment. I do about 15 to 20 shows a year and my amps never looked like this.

i have to admit - my marshall also looked like this...but you know...it was a 8100 and i didn't really care much about its look.

for my herbert: i am almost like a father with its newborn child. :D

scottph":5dcj2y7g said:
Yep...photobucket or something similar would be nice. :)

just for you :D :

2.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

so am i.

i will own eini just for a few days unfortuneately. i'd love to keep it but my bank account says no. :thumbsdown:

i hooked it up for a friend who will pick it up this weekend.

Hi there guys,

I've been a Diezel owner for all of three days now, and I'm absolutely floored by the sheer tone of the thing!

I'm currently in the process of building up a decent rack system, but I thought I'd post some pics of my rig so far:

IMG_1562.jpg

IMG_1571.jpg

Even Jordan loves it:

IMG_1559.jpg

And I have to sneak in a pic of the love of my life:

IMG_1527.jpg

Cheers to Peter for building an absolutely kickass amp! :thumbsup: :rock:

Nolly":30kv804w said:
And I have to sneak in a pic of the love of my life:

IMG_1527.jpg

Cheers to Peter for building an absolutely kickass amp! :thumbsup: :rock:

I smell the warm odor of another happy Blackmachine lover. :D :thumbsup:

Very beautiful guitar you have there.
BTW, I believe that your Mahoghany body is the one that Doug offered for me, but which I passed.

i.ak":1l9hfomv said:
I smell the warm odor of another happy Blackmachine lover. :D :thumbsup:

Very beautiful guitar you have there.
BTW, I believe that your Mahoghany body is the one that Doug offered for me, but which I passed.

Aha, a fellow Blackmachine-er, I take it you own the spalted F8 then, that really is an awesome top! :thumbsup: And yes, I'm so happy in fact, that I've got another two coming :D

It wouldn't surprise me if that was the case with the body, I know it had been in a semi-finished state for well over a year before I adopted it. Think Doug was actually intending it for himself though..

Bierschinken":r0dnnz25 said:
Hey Nolly, do you´ve got that cat-pic in high-res?

Perhaps that can make my girlfrined like those Diezels just as I do :D

Hehe, if you're not joking, I can send some hi-res ones over. Just PM me or whatever.

peteranima":r0dnnz25 said:
i envy you guys for your blackmachines, i want one soooo bad :aww:

Cheers dude, I'd aspired to own one for quite some time, and I can tell you that the real thing is even better than I'd hoped. Truly incredible instruments in every way.

frantic77":1etegf5u said:
IMG_1527.jpg

that quilt top is Hot!!!!!!!

Nolly, beautiful pic and guitar! Does it get that sunny in Bath all the time? I was there to visit the Roman antiquities on our tour of Stonehenge. Beautiful town - even met Sting and family! :yes: :thumbsup:

Back