Diezel User Gallery

eddyrox":35yj8n0b said:
frantic77":35yj8n0b said:
IMG_1527.jpg

that quilt top is Hot!!!!!!!

Nolly, beautiful pic and guitar! Does it get that sunny in Bath all the time? I was there to visit the Roman antiquities on our tour of Stonehenge. Beautiful town - even met Sting and family! :yes: :thumbsup:

Cheers man! Wish I could say Bath was always sunny, but that's definitely not the case at the mo! Still, it's a beautiful place to be nonetheless, as I'm sure you saw for yourself.

Nolly":3v6hk0bm said:
That Blackmachine is absolutely breathtaking!

I love your youtube vids, your sikth covers rule!

When are you going to make a clip/vid of your Blackmachine?

Finally got my new case :thumbsup: Setting up my gear is so comfortable now :D

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    537.8 KB · Views: 6,792
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    574.6 KB · Views: 6,768
umm...":1mucaaf8 said:
That Blackmachine is absolutely breathtaking!

I love your youtube vids, your sikth covers rule!

When are you going to make a clip/vid of your Blackmachine?

Cheers dude! I actually tried to make another couple of videos (SikTh - Another Sinking Ship, and Necrophagist - Stabwound) the other day, but I managed to kill my camera's mic by having the VH4 just a tad too loud. Oh dear.

Hopefully my bandmate Pete (PeteyG on youtube) and I are going to do a dual cover of Scent of the Obscene in the near future though, so watch out for that!

Thanks again!

Jaymz82":29x3pw47 said:
Finally got my new case :thumbsup: Setting up my gear is so comfortable now :D

Jaymz, nice road case set-up! :thumbsup: What brand did you go with? Anvil/Gator/Calzone?

I got the case from a small local shop called case-products.de Excellent service, price and work. I can only recommend them to all German people here.

Nolly":3v2x5brx said:
Hopefully my bandmate Pete (PeteyG on youtube) and I are going to do a dual cover of Scent of the Obscene in the near future though, so watch out for that!

Thanks again!
Thats awesome, I can't wait to see that rig in action.

Your band's demo is killer BTW.
:rock:

umm...":1gelif5m said:
Thats awesome, I can't wait to see that rig in action.

Your band's demo is killer BTW.
:rock:

Cheers dude! Got some really cool new ideas floating around atm, looking forward to getting a few more tracks done.

Nolly":13144h6v said:
umm...":13144h6v said:

Thanks again!

Just another +1 to how amazing that guitar looks and ahhh, I can play most of Scent on drums + guitar but have no recording equipment :aww: congrats upon awesome awesome riggage though man :thumbsup:

Sam Laming":1ql615pr said:
Just another +1 to how amazing that guitar looks and ahhh, I can play most of Scent on drums + guitar but have no recording equipment :aww: congrats upon awesome awesome riggage though man :thumbsup:

Cheers dude, if you want decent tabs let me know :thumbsup:

IMG_1483.jpg

Ahhhhhh that picture is immense!

And thanks man but if I bothered I think I could tab most of their stuff, I've got my own tab website for Nile tabs (http://www.niletabs.netfirms.com) was going to make a Sikth one but haven't played much of their stuff latley, made a piano cover of As The Earth Spins Round's outro very sloppily at https://www.youtube.com/philosoful but I tried ha!

Do you work them out yourself then?

and back on topic, I've hardly seen any 2x12 Diezel cabs, I'm contemplating getting one, inspire me people ;)

Sam Laming":34i3b14f said:

Yeah for the most part. For some I've just corrected other people's tabs, and Pin showed me a few bits I had wrong.
If you decide you do want them, just drop me a PM.

Sam Laming":34iv8c0i said:
and back on topic, I've hardly seen any 2x12 Diezel cabs, I'm contemplating getting one, inspire me people ;)

Try to get your hands on one of the new 2x12's, preferably with the new speakers. They sound huge. :)

Nolly":2nb1y3b8 said:
Sam Laming":2nb1y3b8 said:

Yeah for the most part. For some I've just corrected other people's tabs, and Pin showed me a few bits I had wrong.
If you decide you do want them, just drop me a PM.

PM about to be sent and everyone needs to check out your youtube! Fucking awesome...

scottph":2nb1y3b8 said:
Sam Laming":2nb1y3b8 said:

Try to get your hands on one of the new 2x12's, preferably with the new speakers. They sound huge. :)

Half the reason being wanting to sell my old one because of the new ones - I saw a video of Clive Jevons I think his name is on youtube and fuck, the difference was immense.

Cool, not quite as good quality as Mr Jevons' videos but still, the mids sound tons tighter :thumbsup: defo going to get one after selling my 4x12 but am unsure on going for a 2 or 4x12.

I think Peter S. mentioned that they were debating on wether to use the new speakers on all cabs...

The 2x12 1/3 open back sounded massive with the new ones - you almost couldn't tell a difference between them and an 4x12's with the GK and V30 speakers. If it's just gonna be the 2x12 with the new speakers, I'd go with a 4x12 though - it still does sound bigger, for lack of a better word...

Back