Diezel User Gallery

scottph":n7mdn5u6 said:
I think Peter S. mentioned that they were debating on wether to use the new speakers on all cabs...

The 2x12 1/3 open back sounded massive with the new ones - you almost couldn't tell a difference between them and an 4x12's with the GK and V30 speakers. If it's just gonna be the 2x12 with the new speakers, I'd go with a 4x12 though - it still does sound bigger, for lack of a better word...

Bigger - yes; better - I'd argue it. I think one has to try for himself to make a decision. I'd take 2x12 over 4x12 90% of the time.

OK, here it is.
I really hope I'll be able to keep all of them, at least I'm working on it as hard as I can. At this point the only amps I could dream about having would be a Naylor & a Dr Z.

rig.jpg

looks great, besides the gay dolls and the tiger :D:D:D.

about the edwards , did you purchase them from the asian guy on ebay?
on what level would you set them? esp or ltd, epiphone or gibson level?
im really thinking about purchasing one !

flownomis":13f7u1n9 said:
looks great, besides the gay dolls and the tiger :D:D:D.

about the edwards , did you purchase them from the asian guy on ebay?
on what level would you set them? esp or ltd, epiphone or gibson level?
im really thinking about purchasing one !

AHAHAHAHAHAHA! - :LOL: :LOL:

No asian guys, I bought all of them from the US.
On what level? Think of them as a hybrid of ESPs & Gibsons. They vary from guitar to guitar, there can be some serious differences sometimes (and I'm not talking about the way they look or built). The black one you can see on the right is a monster, I wouldn't change it for anything, you can actually hear the wood singing when you play it unplugged & it's an amazing player. The vintage white one is the exact same model, but it's not nearly as good as the black one, looks nicer though. The tone is very good to great on all of them, playability varies. But Gibsons have the same problem you know, only you can try them & pick a good one. They work perfect for me, however if I was looking for a Gibson, I'd buy a Gibson. The white Orville from early 90s you can see in the pic is pretty damn good Gibson copy actually, if you could find earlier Orville by Gibson models that'd be even better, but the prices for those have gone insane as well as for early Tokais. One thing to notice is that all these Japaneese guitars are copies of earlier LPs, the new Gibson LP line is not the same. In short, IMO, if you are expecting an exact replica, then Edwards is not where you should be looking at.

This one is the JS model with Gibson 490/498. Works great as a replacement for custom & looks killer too, it's one of my favorite guitars after I ditched the SH6s. This one & the 112 model have better tuners too, so they stay in tune for a long time unlike the regular Gotoh tuners; one less thing to modify.

edsl.jpg

This is the direction I'd take if I was looking for a Gibson for cheap

orville.jpg

Nice, Bogner OS 2x12 is fabulous! I had that room full of cabinets & ended up selling all of them. Now I have a lot more room & I've never felt like I'm missing anything.

Yes this 212 is the best cab I've ever played, even all the big (Bogner,CAA,VHT,Rivera...) 412 don't equals it for me !
The perfect cab for the Classic Vintage 30.
I've it, I keep it !! :thumbsup:

Guitarholic":30ziuxvh said:
Still waiting on my second Diezel 4x12" ...
file.php
lol to me only just noticing but 6, 7... 8 :shocked: I'm getting an 8 in hopefully just under a year, what guages are you running?

nbarts":2shfzeh5 said:
OK, here it is.
I really hope I'll be able to keep all of them, at least I'm working on it as hard as I can. At this point the only amps I could dream about having would be a Naylor & a Dr Z.

rig.jpg

Hi, I see, you have VH4 and Bogner Ecstacy also.. Is it Ecstacy Classic or 101B?
I´d like to ask you, can you compare for me vintage sounds on VH4 and Ecstacy? Which one of these do you prefer for vintage sounds, I mean like Steve Ray Vhaugan or, Hendrix and Led Zeppelin sounds.. Is it possible to get quit simmilar sounds like on Ecstacy from VH4? I mean, when put the deep controll on VH4 all the way down..(or if you can advise me som presets for VH4, how to get quite simmilar sound from it like on Ecstacy in plexi mode). I use this way too get vintage tones from my VH4. Can you compare these amps in this way for me.. and than your opinion to compare them in moder souds...

Thanks a lot, I can go and try Ecstacy about 400 km away from my place, but I can´t get my VH4 with me, and in my opinion, the only right way, how to compare two amps is side by side, and you have them both, so Id´like to ask you for your oppinion. It´ll help me a lot..

Sam Laming":30e4lmdi said:
lol to me only just noticing but 6, 7... 8 :shocked: I'm getting an 8 in hopefully just under a year, what guages are you running?

The XTC is definitely more Vintage, but to fat (I mean note good define) for me, it offers more mids. The VH-4 sounds more modern, very define and richer.

Mur.JPG

borkincz":834ip4s5 said:
Hi, I see, you have VH4 and Bogner Ecstacy also.. Is it Ecstacy Classic or 101B?
I´d like to ask you, can you compare for me vintage sounds on VH4 and Ecstacy? Which one of these do you prefer for vintage sounds, I mean like Steve Ray Vhaugan or, Hendrix and Led Zeppelin sounds.. Is it possible to get quit simmilar sounds like on Ecstacy from VH4? I mean, when put the deep controll on VH4 all the way down..(or if you can advise me som presets for VH4, how to get quite simmilar sound from it like on Ecstacy in plexi mode). I use this way too get vintage tones from my VH4. Can you compare these amps in this way for me.. and than your opinion to compare them in moder souds...

Thanks a lot, I can go and try Ecstacy about 400 km away from my place, but I can´t get my VH4 with me, and in my opinion, the only right way, how to compare two amps is side by side, and you have them both, so Id´like to ask you for your oppinion. It´ll help me a lot..

I'm a little busy to write a comparison right now, so I'll do it later. In the meantime if you could link to a youtube clip with vintage tones you are referring to, that'd help.

Dude , ive gotta save me money and get one of those Herberts!!!(my father has the same name :D)!
Those Amps are really badass !

Peter Diezel rules!

Luke

Fend":308bx0jm said:
Sam Laming":308bx0jm said:

The XTC is definitely more Vintage, but to fat (I mean note good define) for me, it offers more mids. The VH-4 sounds more modern, very define and richer.

Er, I think you quoted the wrong person there? :LOL: :LOL:

Back