Announcement: Welcome John Suhr from Suhr Guitars!

MARK1970":3ft591ge said:
Thats great news. I am a proud owner of a OD100SE+. John offers so much knowledge.
Welcome aboard John. :rock:

I just have to hide my screen from my wife when looking at your posts due to your avatar ! :rock:

Suhr":3h74xfq2 said:
MARK1970":3h74xfq2 said:
Thats great news. I am a proud owner of a OD100SE+. John offers so much knowledge.
Welcome aboard John. :rock:

I just have to hide my screen from my wife when looking at your posts due to your avatar ! :rock:

Well John, I have good news and bad. The good news is I will replacing my avatar, but the bad news is it will be replaced by another booty. :LOL: :LOL: :thumbsup:

John Suhr gave me the best deal anyone ever has given me. It involved taking an older model OD100 purchased as new NOS from a Suhr dealer and bringing to the new PT100 tone. It was the nicest gesture anyone has ever done for me in gear world. I'm a life long Suhr guy now. My next guitar will be a Suhr for sure. thanks John. The amp sounds amazing.

keith2112":q0tzz6ab said:
John Suhr gave me the best deal anyone ever has given me. It involved taking an older model OD100 purchased as new NOS from a Suhr dealer and bringing to the new PT100 tone. It was the nicest gesture anyone has ever done for me in gear world. I'm a life long Suhr guy now. My next guitar will be a Suhr for sure. thanks John. The amp sounds amazing.

Sweet !
Enjoy !

Yes, were adding to the OP and NP as well, and certainly welcome new additions to those sections. We just wanted to emphasize the three new, non-christian based sections, and get more submissions to fill them out.

11-year delayed humour, but better late than never:

Slaytallica":29ov1s2m said:
Welcome aboard Mr. John Suhr.

Can I call you John? :rock:
That'd be Suhr John to you, brother. :LOL: :LOL:

Suhr is my favourite guitar builder, BTW. :rock:

Back