"Popular" Diezel users - past and present

BERNI":1yy6fhdz said:
and what about me? :cry: :gethim: i dont know why i dissapeared from the diezel site...i am playing herberts for 5 years, and so on :rock: ,

peter, dont forget me :cry: :emofag: :emofag:

bye! :thumbsup:

Nonono .... don´t be sad. Olaf should put Your name
on the website of course :thumbsup:

Sam Laming":2h025z62 said:
I've seen Sikth 6 times and Pin uses Diezel, I think Dan might have had one at one show but I'd never seen him use them otherwise I think. Pin has a Herbert (and a Blackmachine :D )

Yeah man you are right, Dan Weller used Alex Venturella (from Cryforsilence)'s VH4 on one tour. Dan is endoresed by peavey though and was most latterly playing 6505s. I was round at his house whilst he was setting them up for his last tour :)

Peter Diezel":2ydus5p2 said:
BERNI":2ydus5p2 said:
and what about me? :cry: :gethim: i dont know why i dissapeared from the diezel site...i am playing herberts for 5 years, and so on :rock: ,

peter, dont forget me :cry: :emofag: :emofag:

bye! :thumbsup:

Nonono .... don´t be sad. Olaf should put Your name
on the website of course :thumbsup:
I remember there was a thread from Berni that he sold all Diezels and played Mesas or whatever, no?
I'll put him back of course.

....no. i had an affair with bogners two years ago, and it was for 6 months. i sell one of my herbies, but later, i adquired 3 more... :scared: .

but, olaf, i have one question...there are many diezels players, like, jim root, sambora, zaza, schon...that are makin press with another brands right now, and nobody log them out of the diezel artist rooster...why me? :confused:
i am not so popular, of course, but here in spain, my bands are platinum sellers...and making 60-80 gigs per year.

there is no hostility in any way :thumbsup: , but i was a little bit confused.

best. :rock:

Jon Schaffer uses Larry amps but had a Herbert in his studio.
I worked as a guitar and bass tech for them last summer, so I saw it up close.

But the list is nice! Really a lot of guys already, but I still love Diezel's underdog status.

Joel Stroetzl - Killswitch Engage: VH4 appears on the list. :rock:

Does anybody know when he uses the vh4 (for a special album, as his main amp, etc) ?

BERNI":2e0buicp said:
....no. i had an affair with bogners two years ago, and it was for 6 months. i sell one of my herbies, but later, i adquired 3 more... :scared: .

but, olaf, i have one question...there are many diezels players, like, jim root, sambora, zaza, schon...that are makin press with another brands right now, and nobody log them out of the diezel artist rooster...why me? :confused:
i am not so popular, of course, but here in spain, my bands are platinum sellers...and making 60-80 gigs per year.

there is no hostility in any way :thumbsup: , but i was a little bit confused.

best. :rock:
Honestly I have no idea Berni, at one point I had to figure out how to make a second column of pics in there.

I'll add you soon.

Antonio and James (Lugo) added with their links.

If you guy want your pics there, post it here please or email me
merchandise (at) diezelamplification (dot) com

Peter Diezel":1m0mzs5f said:
Did we add Neal Schon of Journey ?

Neal Schon is a cool dude. I really like his taste in guitars (Les Pauls w. floyd roses are awesome)! What does he use?

Edit: Nevermind, saw the list. :doh:

Can you add me to the list? :LOL: :LOL:

I do alot of studio work and played on Good Charlotte's latest remix cd, haha(The Joe Hahn remix track).

I've also worked with Lupe Fiasco, Linkin Park, The Game and Shannon from Danity Kane to name a few.

Name is Steve Harang and I play a VH4 with Diezel cabs.

Site is here:

http://www.steveharang.com/ipk.html

The song up on the myspace is actually using primarily a vh4. As this is a VERY early pre mastered version of the song :rock:

The album is a mix of Diezel vh4 & Herbert, & POD pro, 5150 & Pittbull UL.

It is mostly Herbert left & Pittbull Right though.

deathtoll":1sdokurk said:
Kris J from Combined Deathtoll C.D.T (Western Australia)uses a Diezel Herbert.

Hey Peter, he is the nephew of your Aussie importer/distributor/dealer, Rob Sanchez of Energy Automation.

The album is being mastered in December.
http://www.combineddeathtoll.com

Do they have a record deal?

Also, I don't believe Sanchez is the Diezel guy in Australia anymore. ;)

Back